Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

lduros

ARB and tracking subsequent transactions

Hi:I recently integrated ARB in my web app, but I'm trying to find pointers/examples on how to track subsequent transactions and store information about them in my database. Most of the tutorials and code available show how to create a subscription o...

ARB Callback Method

It there a ARB CallBack method I can use to ubdate my db when a payment has procedded?

Simple Checkout linkable URL

I have to link to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway through events on Facebook. Each event will be created using the SimpleCheckout feature, but inorder for this to actually work, I have to have an actual URL to paste onto the Facebook eventpage - no...

sam888

help with intregation Solved

i have got login access to my gateway .. i want to use the prehosted redirect method which already has ssl for my payment page... if any help on how to go bout this will b very usefulthanks sam

Response Reason Code 13 on sandbox account. Solved

I've read several posts here and I can't find a solution to my problem. I am writing an open source library to connect to several gateways. I signed up for a developer account and have access through the sandbox.authorize.net site. I was given an API...

Re: Mobile Payments and Security

HiWhen i use Android sample code , i receive auth failed error and shows 87 tranction of this market type can not be processes on this system.How i can resolve this.Please HelpThanks in Advance

fetching transaction id pragmatically against subscription ID

Dear All,I've successfully implemented the ARB method in java. On each successful schedule I got 'subscription ID'. Now I want to show all successful payments happen in that subscription; ie need transaction ID to persist in my database against subsc...

Silent Post URL Not Working

Hi, I've been trying to get the silent post URL working, and I'm not having much luck. I specified my Silent Post URL in my account configuration, but when I submit a transaction, the Silent Post URL is never getting requested. I've looked in my Apac...

Extending response time from authorize.net

We are building functionality to protect users from double-purchases if there is a delay in getting the response from Authorize.net. What we need to do, is to make authorize.net wait a few seconds before sending a response to us. Is there a way to do...

SIM Integration with different amounts Solved

I want to use the SIM integration for handling payments through one part of my website. This integration has to handle payments for events, which each have a different and unique price. The "Golf"-event could cost $65, while the "Annual Business Meet...

Customize email receipt subject

Hi All, 1. Could you all please let me know how to customize/change email receipt subject?2. How you add a return button (to my site) on the Payment form page? Thanks..

PHP AIM SDK and urlencode

Hello my fellow Code Monkeys! Recently I was tasked with building web services/API for my companies brand new eCommerce iPad app which was meant to be an iPad friendly interface to our web site. Features include browsing our inventory, seeing order h...

C# code works in test but not live

I've got the following:

IGateway OpenGateway() { //we used the form builder so we can now just load it up //using the form reader var login = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["ApiLogin"]; var transactionKey = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["Tran...

jj1315

ARB API and taxes Solved

When creating ARB subscriptions through the API, how can I specify tax amount seperate from the order total? This is significant if I wish to generate a report later that identifies how much taxes were charged with subscriptions. As of right now, I a...

RyeinGoddard
Contributor

Silent Post examples

I followed a few examples for silent post and it appears to work in my tests, but I was curious. Does authorize send the data as an array of post data, or do they post data repeatedly to my url. I ask this because it appears it isn't working correctl...

SIM - Relay Response - CSS - Fonts

Hello, I think I know the answer to my issue from reading through the forums but hope to clarify. My SIM / relay response page works just fine. However, I'd like to use my website fonts on it, and they are not loading, even though I used an absolute ...

RyeinGoddard
Contributor

PHP getTransactionsForDay()

I am trying to get some trasnactions for the 18th of this month and it returns nothing even though I can see them in the control panel. I can successfully get the transactions from the 17th or even the 19th, just not the 18th. Why is this happening? ...

carder

Custom Receipts Solved

I am currently using DPM and the processing of a transaction is working just fine. I am also using relay_response that then takes me to my own receipt page. I would like to display transaction details on this page for the user but can't figure out ho...

DPM mode relay response, any way to limit which fields are sent?

I am successfully testing auths using an Authorize.net test account with DPM method in PHP. I have read the documentation pretty thoroughly, searched them and done some (google) searches but it seems that there is no way to limit the "x_" type fields...

Allowing Users to Enter Their Own Payment Amount

Hi, I am trying to find a code so a user can input their own payment amount instead of having a set amount in the payment form. This is for a live account, using the Direct Post Method, following integration instructions here:http://developer.authori...

Please clarify the meaning of this DECLINED message.

What is the difference between these two DECLINED transaction error messages:1. "This transaction was declined due to a card code mismatch with the card code on file with the card issuing bank. This is NOT based on the settings in the Merchant Interf...

Cardholder Authentication Fields Ignored

Greetings, My team is using AIM, with PHP - connected to the Shopp e-commerce plugin for Wordpress. We have been using authorize.net for several months without an issue. Recently we were asked to integrate 3Ds security via Cardinal into our solution....

CardNumber always blank in SIMResponse

I'm trying to integrate DPM into my solution... i get an authorized transaction but i'm trying to parse out the CardNumber from Authorizenet.SimResponse class and it's always blank while all the other properties work fine. I take the CardNumber prope...

Create Customer Profile and do Auth-Capture at the same time? Solved

I'm in the process of adding credit card submission via Authorize.net to an existing database system (FileMaker based) using and XML string and URL-Post to submit it. I have charge submission functionality working correctly but now I'm looking at usi...

ggdtw

Relay Response by https ( 443 port )

Hi, all In view of security issue, I have to implement Relay Response with https (443 port), and I confront with SSL certificate issue. 1. What kind of SSL Certificate should I buy? 2. Can Authorize.net trust GoDaddy Standard SSL certificate? If not,...

Problem with test Api AIM(TESTMODE) Solved

I have kind of a difference situation and I'm not sure which type of account I need to use. I'm adding a plugin to Microsoft crm that will send the transaction. This runs on a local server that uses SSL protocol. I think that I should be using AIM bu...

SIM - Unique $amount for each Payment Solved

Hey everybody!I've build a calendar on my WordPress website, which contains different events. Some of these events cost money to attend to and for processing the payments I've chosen Authorize.Net. I spoke to Brandon from the "Live Help" tap and he s...