Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Help in choosing a Method, a simple method, please

I want to emulate what I do now with another provider. (I find the explanations on the Authorize.net site confusing...sorry) I don't want any credit card (cc) info appearing in my pages nor so I want to save that cc info into my database.So I want to...

Christophe
Contributor

Where is x_version field in CIM ? Solved

I am transitioning from AIM to CIM. In AIM there is a 'x_version' field to control the API version. Where is the equivalent in CIM ? Should this be in 'extraOptions' ? If yes, an example would help (none in the doc)

Christophe
Contributor

CIM security concern

I am adding CIM to my account and will use it for recurring billing. With CIM in place, I have heightened concerns about the vulnerability of the Authorize.net merchant login portal. If somebody breaks in with a bad intent they could do a lot of more...

rotem

Card Present Real World Use Problem

Hi.sometimes with some credit cards when trying to authorizeOnly im not getting the authorization_code but the transaction is marked as approved when i go to my anet account , i can see the authorization_code on the reports for the same transactionid...

rotem

Card Present PHP SDK BUG

Hi, i have downloaded the lastest version of php sdk im running my transactions with this values ->setField('device_type',4);->setField('duplicate_window',5);->setField('exp_date',$expire_date);->setField('amount',$amount);->setField('card_num',$card...

SIM & Securing Transaction Key in HTML FORM

I`m trieng to work out with SIM, I have ready my html FORM with the next values: https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll?x_version=3.1&x_type=AUTH_ONLY&x_amount=1.99&x_card_num=4111111111111111&x_exp_date=0615&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_relay_respon...

ChettM

Stop the relay response from using HTTPS

I'm using this tag "> to pass my relay url as I've been instructed is the right way to handle this. So far every thing seems to work as expected. But when the url is called by authorize.net to send my user back to my site it uses Https on that url. I...

Trying to decide which Authorize product to use

Hi Community. I have a client with an ecommerce website. We need to accept payment by serving up a secure Authorize page for entering credit card data. We also need this page to be branded with the look and feel of the client's website with the URL o...

DanH

DPM with EChecks? Solved

I can't tell if this is even supposed to work. The DPM developer guide has an x_method field where you can put ECHECK. But there's no info on the ECHECK fields themselves. I found them in the ECHECK developer guide, and tried to make that work, but a...

VGmnet

How do I add a BCC to the Customer's email receipt? Solved

Hi, we would like to use Authorize.Net's built-in customer receipt email for both API transactions, and via our account's Virtual Terminal. However, I don't see a way to apply a BCC to this email so that we can get a copy of the email that the custom...

tammyw59
Contributor

Certified Authorize.net shopping cart for WordPress

I am currently trying to integrate eShop as my shopping cat, but even though I really like the plug-in I have an issue that I can't get resolved where the order doesn't clear from the cart after payment has been made - so since I can't get it to work...

Christophe
Contributor

CIM and CCV

I am implementing CIM in order to do recurring billing (I don't use ARB because CIM seems easier to implement and manage).I need to use CCV, at least in the first transaction. I can not use CIM validation mode because I don't have the billing address...

Direct Post PHP Customer Enters Amount

Hello,I'm trying to find a sample of code where a user enters a unique payment amount from their invoice, then the amount entered is displayed on the next page above the fields for payment information. Everything I have tried so far gives me the inva...

mallen
Regular Contributor

Getting error E00002 The content-type specified is not supported

I am getting error E00002 The content-type specified is not supported. The only supported content-types are text/xmland application/xml. Does this look correct? If so then I can look somewhere else in the code.$_ = array(''."\n"); $_[] = ''; $_[] = '...

dcdalton
Contributor

ARB Customer Cancellation error subscriptionId not valid data type

First time trying this and I an using the old version 1 code (AuthnetARB.class.php) - customer doesn't want to pay to update all the code to the new objects right now so I'm stuck Anyway, I am doing this: require_once($_SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"] . '/fu...

Atif
Contributor

Finger Print

how to generate finger print in SIM method  thanq

Atif
Contributor

SIM intigration method

Am worked with SIM intigration method.. that is working fine..that is Test mode or not real... now i want to change into real transactions that test SIM Intigration method.... what changes i need to do plz help me soon and plz give breif information....

Case study -building a payment gateway on authorize.net

HiI'm working on a case study and need to come up with a prototype. Basically i need to prototype a payment gateway which can handle multiple merchants and multiple customers. The back end will be done using biztalk. My question is, can authorize.net...

Noob ? - Trying to integrate an API with HTML

So I'm done with all design of the site I'm building for the clients. Now I'm trying to integrate their AuthorizeNet acct with the purchasing page and I'm lost per-say... I see all the sample code being thrown around for AIM, SIM, CIM, etc.. I tried ...

Atif
Contributor

Error code 99 with Secure(Real) Login Id And Transaction Key

Am Downloaded SIM Method Code from this link ---->"http://developer.authorize.net/downloads/samplecode/"..... And am applied my Real(Secure) Transaction Login Id and API key..... But am getting This error(Error Code-->99) when am clickked on Clik her...

Best Response for Customer- AIM

Assuming the credit card transaction is unsuccessful, do you have a recommendation on what message I should display to the customer? The customer enters only their first name, last name, card number, expiration date and CCV. Should I use the Response...

SubscriptionBridge?

Is anyone familiar with a service called subcriptionbridge? I tried to find as much information on them on the web as possible but haven't found much except for them asking some questions on these forums when they were developing the service. Itis my...

rotem

CardPresent + split payments / layaway

Hiwe have a pos software that uses CP api to process credit card payments.few customers of us want to support layaway payments.so when their customer pays the will be able to split the payment to few diffrent dates(each date will have partial amount ...

Very generic CIM question about a future charge

I tried searching and I think I know the answer, but I just want to double check with the experts before I start spending money! The short of it is that we use nopcommerce as our ecommerce solution. We want to be able to charge the customer now for a...