Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Shopping Carts

Hello I am having a problem when it comes to working with codes avaialble thru Authorize.net and what fits my website the best. I do all my own website work but when it comes to working with codes etc I get lost as I have never did anything yet with ...

Merchant Boarding API testing

I have embedded a signup form on my site using the Merchant Boarding API. I would like to go through the signup form to test it. Is there any way to turn on a testing mode so I don't actually add a new merchant when submitting the form?

omkara

Android Logging in

Hi,I'm trying you quickstart for android https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/android/ but the application stop at the loggin in processs In the logcat I only can see: D/AuthNetActivityBase( 5859): sleeping getMerchant()D/AuthNe...

How to get notifications of reoccurring payments Solved

Hi, I am looking into adding reoccurring payments (for memberships) into an shopping cart application I’ve written for a client. So my question is if I set up a reoccurring payment of $25 per/month for a customer, on my end how do I get a notificatio...

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException CIM integration

Hi all, service_soap = rebill_ws.getServiceSoap(); when i invoke the above the above code , i am getting the below exception javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: class integration.autherizenet.stubs.IsAliveResponse do not have a property of the name {ht...

Cant Login through the Android Sample

I am trying to integrate Authroize.net in my Android app.I have tried the Sample and Examples provided by Authroize.net.All compiled well without any errors but at the time of login.. i give my Username and Password.. i am NOt able to sign in and a m...

SIM Relay Response Not Getting to My Server Locked

About 1% of my relay responses fail. The credit card is authorized, but the relay response does not get to my application server. I checked the HTTP log files, and the relay page POST is not there. Even if the response from my page took longer than 1...

mallen
Regular Contributor

Need advice on approach using CIM with current site Solved

I am not sure which API I should use. Let me explain what I am trying to do. I have a site that uses WordPress and I purchased a theme that included a shopping cart. I tested it with Authorize.net and it works. The company who developed it is no long...

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Hi All, I am integrating Autherize.net in one of our ecommerce website.The very first time i make call on any API Method (createCustomerProfile), the result is successful. But when i invoke the same API method agian with different values, i am gettin...

obaid

Combining ARB and AIM

I am using ARB to setup monthly recurring payment for my users and I am also using the AIM API to Auth/Capture the first month's amount. This way I am able to get the first payment without waiting for the ARB to process the first transaction. My Ques...

dipesh

Problem with AUTH_ONLY transaction while testing Solved

I'm trying to write code to explore the late payment transaction. In the code I have NameValueCollection object with the x_type set to AUTH_ONLY but when I create object of AuthorizationRequest with the collection, somehow it is automatically set typ...

Sandbox results Solved

Hello, I am new to Authorize.Net sandbox but no new to payment processing.I am using the SDK-AuthorizeNetDPM and submitted one of the test cc numbers.The response is:Authorization failed.Error code: 1(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved. Thi...

Help need for integration ios

Hi,This is first time I'm using authorize.net sdk with my iOS application.I met some problem with building the static library. So I copied the source files to my project. Is it cause any problem?My project is compiling and running fine but result is ...

ashok

Session out after successful payment redirect !!! Solved

Hello I have integrated the SIM method in Codeigniter website.After making the payment, the control goes to x_relay_url link, ie in our website. But the problem is we have set lot of values in session, but after the payment redirect, session is out a...

Payment retry

Hello, I'm using DPM. When a payment transaction is approved, and I hit the browser's back button and resubmit the payment, this time its declined. Is it getting declined because of the duplicate fingerprint or is there any other parameters its looki...

Ricky
Contributor

Error E00044: Customer Information Manager is not enabled.

Hi, We implimented XML transmissions with a test account and everything was working fine.Now we switched to a live account and we get an error message when we try to create a proifle.Here is what we sent: 4f32FcjWc6G9ba847V4suEE9TtestindividualXXXXXX...

Atif
Contributor

Does it accepts encrypted credentials

The Scenerio is I created an form in salesforce and taken the card details from the customer and done the transaction and save the credited card details in the encrypted mode and for each month the customer want to use the same card,he need not to wa...

mellie

Rails Hosted Form Token

Hello:I am converting a PHP project to my first Ruby on Rails project. PHP version:a) creates CIM profileb) adds info with hosted form: AuthorizeNetPopup.openAddPaymentPopupc) edit info with: AuthorizeNetPopup.openManagePopupd) I create transactions ...

Atif
Contributor

intigration authorize.net payment gateway with core PHP website Solved

1.how to capture data of "DPM(direct post method) form" and how to insert into database that data? 2.how to capture data of "SIM form" and how to insert the data into database? 3.by default SIM method form and DPM form having some fields like card nu...

Finding an Authorize.net consultant

I have almost completed my integration, but can't seem to overcome the redirect and am looking for a competent consultant that understands the API and can quickly and inexpensively assist me. If anyone knows of such a person or person, please contact...

Configure Simple Checkout Send E-mail Upon Transaction?

I'm getting ready to implement Simple Checkout. Is there a way to configure Simple Checkout to send an e-mail to the Authorize.net account holder (business) when a customer makes a payment through Simple Checkout? Thanks!

QDP

x_account_number

I'm using SIM with relay response and ASP. All works well, except I'm not getting the x_account_number returned. It's simply empty. Any ideas?

Help with recurring billing

Sirs:I need just a little bit of help with recurring billing.I'm trying to set up a subscription that bills yearly, and that has a one month trial period. My code looks like this: ' free 1 month trialsubscr.paymentSchedule.trialOccurrences = 1subscr....

Dealing with ARB Silent Post Failures

Considering that an ARB silent post will only try to connect for 2 seconds and only once without any retry, how then can you every reliably integrate a site to ARB? I have been using it for six months and I am stumped. For whatever reason silent post...