Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Last Four numbers from DPM post

We are submitting auth_captures via DPM. We also need to be able to allow for the ability to Credit back these captures. In order to do this it seems that I need to store the Last Four digits of the CC number since this info is required for a CREDIT ...

subuno

Beta testing fraud prevention app

Hi everyone, We are looking for help testing an add-on we developed for Authorize.Net. It is meant to complement and work with AFDS and allows merchants to review their orders flagged by AFDS more quickly. Basically, when an user get an email alert f...

Response Code 99 Error

Getting this errorError!This transaction cannot be accepted.response code 3response reason code 99 I have created new account and newly created api login id and transaction key. Any idea as to what might be the problem. Ravi

Error accessing secure.authorize.net Solved

I am having intermittant sales go through your Gateway. I have seen at least 4 transactions processed and several denied. I have not changed anything in my web design in three years in conjunction with authorize.net. I believe I may be having a tim e...

codasaurus
Contributor

CIM transaction quotas? or, Batch Processing

Using PHP, CIM api. We offer a monthly subscription to web-based tools, the cost of which can change at any time, depending on which subscription options the user chooses. We currently submit the recurring payment at the same time of day (1 month lat...

Pre-auth always?

Hi, In my code I am not preforming a pre-auth before transaction. But client reported that a pre-auth amount is deducted from his account before actual transaction. So does a pre-auth is carried out always before actual transaction from authorize.net...

prior_auth_capture & x_cust_id Solved

I am using Authnet's "auth_only" to check fund amount and hold the amount for later for a "prior_auth_capture". This time is a bit different as we are sending the BARE minimum for the "auth_only" (cc num, exp, code, amount)....there is no customer in...

Unique customer id Solved

Hello, I want o assign each transaction done by a user a uniqued id. Something like datetime_userid. Is there any field that I can use. Wht's the max lenght of it. Will it take alphanumeric characters like '_' etc? Thanks,Ravi

dwhill

CCV Problem

I have implemented an AIM solution for my client in php requiring CCV. The solution is based on sample code and works perfectly in the sandbox, which returns the expected responses to the sample CVV numbers provided by authorize.net. However, on the ...

marke

Secondary Charges

Hi, here's the scenario and a question: We have a site that sells physical storage of personal items. Customers sign and up and pay for storage, we pick up the items, put them in storage, and bill the customer an amount based on how much stuff they h...

URL not getting changed after the redirect - Java/SpringMVC Solved

Hello, I calling the Authorize.net from a SpringMVC application, using the DPM method, and I'm able to hit Authorize.net and also getthing my relay response url called. The relay_response url in my case is a URL to a method in my Spring Controller, w...

CIM: Allowing duplicate payment transactions Solved

I am using the CIM createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest method to process a payment and I need to turn off the duplicate transaction check. The documentation is not clear on how I do this. I believe I can add the name-value pairing of: x_duplicate...

three3
Contributor

Create a subscription from a previous transaction Solved

I am looking for a way to create a subscription from a previous payment a customer has made through an API call or another way instead of having to login to the Merchant Interface. I have done some research but currently have not found a way to do th...

getPaymentProfileId() vs getCustomerPaymentProfileIds()

What is the difference between getPaymentProfileId() and getCustomerPaymentProfileIds()? When should I use which? I teste using this code: $rsp = $req->createCustomerPaymentProfile($customer_id, $payment, 'testMode');$payment_id = $rsp->getPaymentPro...

Why did getValidationResponse() fail

Using CIM, I created a new customer with payment profile (createCustomerProfile), but then when I called getValidationResponse() to check if the credit card has been approved, I got an error "Error connecting to AuthorizeNet". Here's code:$rsp = $req...

How to do AVS using CIM Solved

I'm using CIM to handle customer payment profile. Is it possible to enable AVS for each transaction using CIM? It seems that AVS is only used when a new payment profile is created, but it's not used for each transaction thereafter once a payment prof...

javascript authorize.net verification Solved

I need to put the verification seal javascript in an external file that my web editor does not change. I understand that FP and Expression Web change this, and the authorize.net fix is for me to go to the server and hand edit these files. First, ther...

Guest Checkout

Hi,Currently we have an ecommerce site which is using authorize.net CIM method for credit card processing where charging the card is a batch process happening in the backend.Now we have a requirement that we need to include "guest check out" features...

Test account login

Test account login is not working my test account login id is usmanusii89 and password is xxxxxxx is there any one who can solve this problem? i'll b very thankful to him

Need to account creation request in loop to ARB.....

is it possible to send multiple account creation request in live mode.... ( api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api ) i tested using test server ( apitest.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api) in loop for 10 iterations..it worked...but now i concern in live...

Server "Too busy" message when checking out with SIM

Yesterday in our production environment, which uses SIM integration, we had an isolated case where a customer was trying to check out, and reported that she saw a "server too busy" message when trying to reach the authorize.net checkout page (https:/...

pradeep_p
Contributor

How to get the CardType from Authorize.net Service

Team, We are using the Authorize.net service for our payment process. We have around 1200 members card details.Now we have a requiremnet that need to show the member card with their respective card type (Master,visa,..like that). For that we are tryi...

E00001 when create customer profile CIM

Hello, I had an error when creating an customer profile id, nothing change in my code. I have seen it might be a authorize server side problem, is it true ? also, Where can i verify the authorize server statut ? PS : it's in a test account

Atif
Contributor

How to integrate authorize.net with salesforce

How to integrate authroize.net with salesforce for the services of credit card and echeck.If anyone can assist me the in guiding up in integration with salesforce. Regards,Atif

codasaurus
Contributor

locked out of sandbox account?

USING:PHP, CIM I was doing some heavy testing of recurring subscription payments today on my sandbox account. Rather than wait a month to see what was going to happen when my next payment was submitted, I bumped the renewal rate up to 5 minutes. Towa...

An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Hi I have been getting the following error for the past 2 hours while testing CIM API integration with sandbox.. It was working fine earlier and I have not made any change to the code.. An error occurred during processing. Please try again. Is the sa...