Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Allow customers to print after payment.

Hi.I'm trying to set up a small website devoted to selling one piece of artwork on a pay-to-print basis. My developer and I are trying to figure out how to let people print only after payment is approved. Is there a way to configure the Submit button...

Integration of CIM and ARB

Is there a way to use "customerProfileId" or "customerPaymentProfileId" from CIM and create Subscription Profile in ARB ?I want to use CIM to store once Customer payment and billing(CC info) info and use it for direct or recurrent payments( recurrent...

HTML Integration

I have a requirement in which I need to post a payment using HTML. Do you have any sample code or videos to help me understand the process?

tafaju

CIM CustomerProfile advance search API functionality

is there an advanced search feature to lookup up customer profiles by something other than the customer profile id? (I am not interested in pulling al profile ids locally to server to complete search) The reason I'm asking is when sending a create re...

C# SDK Interface vs. Implementation parameter order

Hi, I wanted to point out that on the C# SDK that the order of the parameters for AuthorizeNet.ICustomerGateway.Void is different from the implementing class AuthorizeNet.CustomerGateway.Void. approvalCode and transactionid have been switched. ICusto...

jruser
Contributor

Corrupted field returned from SIM hosted form

From the documentation, any fields passed to the SIM hosted form are supposed to be posted back to the relay URL. This happens correctly for most of our transactions, but one specific customer/credit card gets a corrupted field. This is not a program...

Duplicate transaction error when just changing CCV

Hello, I am curious about a behavior I noticed. I am trying to implement the x_Card_Code CCV field. I am using AIM and have been testing on the developer site. I found this article online that defines how one gets a duplicate transaction submitted er...

Validating credit card info for ARB subscription

Hi I am using the ARB api to create subscription. but ARB API's doesnt validate cred-card info. validation happens later during batch-processing. What is best way to verify credit card info while creating ARB subscription? Any API/Sample code would b...

alanm123
Contributor

Best practices: storing transaction info

Hi. I'm curious how much information people generally store regarding credit card transactions. For example, when I process a payment, I do the following:- update the user's account balance record accordingly- insert the individual transaction info i...

jwb

Integrating ARB into existing AIM implementation in ASP classic

Right now I have an AIM implementation that I put into place about 5 years ago. Now they want to add ARB into the donations section. My AIM implementation uses the VBScript dictionary and builds a string of key=value pairs. I then simply post (and pa...

Switching Payment Processing from Test Account to Live Account

Hello,I have our Android payment processing working in our Test Account, and I'm trying to switch it over to our regular payment processing account(in Test Mode). I have simply changed the values of "Login" and "Password" from those of the Test accou...

sneakyimp
Contributor

PCI Compliance in Cloud setup?

I'm helping a client evaluate a different architecture for their site. At the moment they have a managed dedicated server hosting a site that accepts credit cards for certain transactions. I'm wondering if it's possible to store CIM in a cloud-hosted...

Passing Customer IP for Ruby CIM Transaction

Is it possible to pass the x_customer_ip when using the Ruby gem and CIM? I was able to get it to work, but I'm not sure if my solution is proper since it requird hacking up cim/transaction.rb. In cim/transaction.rb. I changed this:@@aim_response_opt...

Connecting Single Transaction payment( using AIM) to ARB Solved

Hi Good day, I'm also on a e-commerce website. with the simple checkout on a single transaction is used. So our management thought of connecting the single transaction with ARB so that the payment will be on a monthly basis. so is it really posible f...

Transaction Line Item Limit Set to 30

In the CIM API, there is a strict transaction limit of 30. Now I have some customers that are DIY kit stores and some of their customers could have as many as 50 line items. I realize that you didn't want to make the number infinite or overbearing hu...

Android SDK

Hi, We are building a vending machine solution for a client using Android. Is it possible to use the Card Present methods with this SDK? We have a card swiper that reads the CC tracks. We got the test app working, but tried the card present code (fro...

CardType not returned on live account

When I am using the test account, and I call the GetTransactionList function I am able to return the CardType, however when I am using live, and make this same call to the GetTransactionList function the CardType always comes back as nothing. Has any...

microweb
Contributor

SIM Declines if Billing Info is changed

I have authorize.net integration working with SIM. However, we have customers that get errors if they change the billing information on the hosted page. Since the application on our side is for event registration, sometimes the person paying for the ...

CIM: FSA/HSA Cards Solved

Our merchant account is set up to allow charging Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) cards. These cards operate through the Visa, MasterCard, and Discover brands. Is there any way to distinguish, based on CIM data, whethe...

Simple Question About Android Examples

I'm trying to get the Android Examples to work. I am following the directions exactly, and am getting a lot of "cannot be resolved" errors for many of the import statements. For example, "the import net.authorize.android.R cannot be resolved."I have ...

ARB - Suspending and Re-activating subscriptions

I'm trying to find a way to Suspend and Re-Activate a subscription through ARB. I'm wondering if this is a supported feature on Authorize.Net. I cannot find any documentation on this. I already know, I can Cancel the subscription, but once the subscr...

Trying to get Android SDK Examples to work

Hello,We are an Authorize.net client, and are trying to add the payment processing functionality to our in-house Android app.I am trying to get the Android Example code to work with a version 2.3.3 (API 10) Project with the minimum required SDK of 2....

CIM createCustomerPaymentProfile

I am getting a strange error where it doesn't seem to recognize "paymentProfile(though this is a valid input element as per the specification on the CIM XML API document) and only wants to see refId and customerProfileID for this particular call. The...

Choosing a Method

I have been trying to figure out what type of system meets my needs and the documentation is incomplete. http://developer.authorize.net/api/compare/ That chart doesnt mention multiple items, stores, checkout, posting methods, etc. I dont have SSL so ...