Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

weishijian
Contributor

Duplicate Transactions of UpdateCustomerPaymentProfile.

I use CIM and real account . When my customer update they CC info. 1. If they input a incorrect info(ex. security code) and submit . 2. they while get a error message , 3. and they resubmit the correct info in two minutes 4. they while get a error me...

danw
Contributor

Choosing the right option. Solved

Hi there, I've spent some time looking at the various integration methods, and haven't been able to accurately determine if Authorize.Net can do what we require.I'll explain. We develop and sell a web-based POS solution for bricks-and-mortar retailer...

CIM popup - "An error occurred during processing. Please try again."

My code was working just fine with my developer account. I switched over to the production account in test mode, still worked. Now I'm testing on the production account in live mode, and every time I fill out the CIM popup (and I tried with both my c...

Arb: Data to my DB

Hi, I need to handle subscription.Which does the data of subscriber keep to my table to be able to check?What suggest? Thanks,Andriy!

Discount Codes

How do I set up Simple checkout to use discount codes? For example, my regular price of the the product might be $14.95. The price with a discound code that we use will be $9.95?

Jean

why transaction key is invalid?

I have a payment form that users the AIM method to post to Auth.net via PHP. It works great right up to the moment that Transaction key don't work. I have get error message ---- AuthorizeNet Error: Response Code: 3 Response Subcode: 1 Response Reason...

biggs

No trusted certificate found

Starting this morning we were unable to process credit cards with our ecommerce site. Our log files show this error:No trusted certificate found The certificates in our keystore have been in use since May and we have never had this problem before tha...

CIM Transaction Issue

Using the CIM api I wanted to test an actual transaction. I charged my credit card two charges, $0.01 and $0.02 yesterday. At the time those transactions both said "Captured/Pending Settlement", and today their status is "Settled Successfully". The i...

POM792

Direct Post Method not working with a query string in url Solved

I copied the demo for the direct post method into a page on my site and it worked fine. When I have a query string in the url however, the form that's usual give is replaced by "Sorry, an error occurred: " and doesn't actually give the error. This on...

donok

Drupal Commerce returning errors in Live mode.

Hello! I am using Drupal Commerce 7's authorize.net module and am trying to process live orders. I am getting an odd error when using the "Live transactions in a live account" and "Authorization only (requires manual or automated capture after checko...

AIM Troubles: x_amount changes not reflecting Solved

Hi, this is my first post here on the forums. Nice to meet you all. My issue may have relevent posts in other discussions, but I'm afraid that I'm under the gun somewhat, and I don't have the luxury of searching the forum before I post the request fo...

SQL File With All Possible Transaction Response Codes?

Hey everyone. I just got done with the most brutal steps (custom customer system and payment system + transaction approvals) of my first ever AIM integration between my custom site and Authorize.net. Now, for the final step, the receipt/error page. D...

Asynchronous Notification for Batched Settlement?

Does Authorize.Net expose any APIs so that an application can receive an asynchronous notificationafter a batch settlement? I looked through the AIM and Transaction Details API documentation as well as this Community Forum,but I could not find any in...

Web Forms vs. MVC for AIM

So my entire site is Web Form based, not MVC, but I need to use AIM. I created a new MVC 2 empty project called "AuthorizeNet" within my solution (Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.net 4), downloaded the AIM sdk, added a reference to "AuthorizeNet.dll" fro...

Difference

Hi!What is the difference between integration with SDK and "Code Sample"?I integrate ARB.Thanks!

ARB. How to do step 2? Help!!!

Hi! I'm just learning! I try to use this! "add a reference to the AuthorizeNet.dll from the SDK" - how to do this(in ASP.NET MVC and C#)? HELP PLEASE! With regards!

MD5 Hash & SIMResponse.Validate Returning False Solved

Hello, I'm creating an Authorize.net integration using Asp.net and VB with the SIM API running on .net 4.0 on an Amazon EC2 Win 2008 server. This is my first time developing an integration with Authorize.net, so I'm using the C# .net SDK binaries in ...

ARB Integration

I have integrate ARB using authorized.net sdk .I have create subscription sucessfully . but when the payment is process ?Give me the breif explaintaion process of subscription

StephenS
Contributor

Converting from AIM to DPM -- errors codes 33 and 312

We’d like to share just a couple of minor items beyond the code when converting from AIM to DPM that caught us by surprise. With AIM all the payment form settings in the AN admin are ignored as best we know. But in DPM, although the form is never use...

integration Payment with android and Proguard

Hi all, I have recently implemented the integration of payment with android sdk with your tutorialhttps://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/android,i had no problem; but when i obfuscate my android application with proguard and start...

Knuckles2002
Contributor

ARB Transaction Details API and Customer Link?

Hello All, I am using Authorize.net's Transaction Details API with Classic ASP with the following sample code that works! I have a Classic ASP Script that goes out to Authorize.net's Transaction Detail API to see what customers have declined. The scr...

judah

Shopping cart

I dont like the thought of using a open source shopping cart. To limited to me. Especially the free ones.. Is there turtorials on how to build a shopping cart with AIM and have it use authorize.net??? I have shopping cart built with html right now.