Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Email on AUTH_ONLY and PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE

Hi, In our testing we found out that,1. whenever we do AUTH_ONLY Authorize.net sends out an email to the user describing the charge. But it does not say it is an Hold / Authorization Only.2. When we do "Prior_auth_capture" no email sent back to the u...

One time set up, recurring

I have been told by authnet support this can be done, but no documentation to do so. I have searched through this forum and cannot find the answer. I have a payment form that is doing subscription on a monthly basis. What I need to have happen, witho...

AIM - Refund Functionality issue

Hi I am using AIM refund API. Payment is working fine. While i refunding the amount from my program its returning "This transaction has been approved." but when i login to my merchant account and checked that Transaction status is still "Settled Succ...

ARB Behaviour when fails

I'm a developer using the ARB functionality to monthly charges.This is the situation: * Create an ARB for every 1 of every month. * The 1st month get paid * The 2nd month get paid alsoNow, what happen if the 3rd month the user has not funds to afford...

Ruby CIM does not return address - problem in address.rb

The ruby authorize.net gem (version 1.5.2) does not return the billing address properly. The street address component is missing. The XML response from the authorize.net server is correct, but it is not parsed properly into an AuthorizeNet::Address o...

Posting values from Asp.Net MVC 4

I'm using SIM and able to post values from traditional asp.net application with the help of example provided in SDK kit.I need help on posting (for payment)and getting response to AuthorizeNet from Asp.Net MVC 4 application. I need to post values on ...

CIM - The merchant does not accept this type of credit card

I've verified that our Payment Gateway accepts the following: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover... However I still get this error message when running an Amex transaction: "The merchant does not accept this type of credit card" How do i re...

chill

Customer Email receipt is missing the footer

I'm using the AIM interface with VB .NET. We have a header and footer defined in the merchant settings and email confirmation is enabled. The email generated to the customer includes the header information but not the footer. The footer is defined as...

dsfx

Make SIM Payment Gateway show CAD instead of USD

Hey, I"m currently working out of a test account. I've setup a SIM gateway in coldfusion and quite like it. Everything works great! However when i select my merchandise and check out i get bounced over to the SIM payment gateway and in it the currenc...

ARB Help Solved

Is there any reason why this code shouldn't work. The Aim part works, the credit card gets charge, but there is no subscription being created, but there are no error codes saying it doesnt work. setSandbox(true); $sale->amount = "20"; $sale->card_num...

Merchant-Defined Data & Personal Identifying Information Solved

My question is less a technical solution and more a policy question, so please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask. I have a need to include a list of invoice numbers to be associated with a transaction, rather than just a single invoice num...

CIM Payment and multiple merchants

Hey everyone. Have a weird scenario that i'm trying to figure out. In my application I am going to have serveral clients, all of which will have separate Authorize.net accounts. I want to accept payments through my application and pay the appropriate...

linvio
Contributor

Notifications to expect when an ARB profile fails

From what I know of Silent Post and ARB Email Notifications as they apply to ARB profiles I believe our users will see the following sequence of notifications (or non-notifications as the case may be) from AuthNet when a credit card expires or fails ...

Integration with advanced transfer option

I would like to use Authorize.net to collect payments from my customers. My website has verious sellers who would have their stores. Once buyer purchase and pay via authorize.net the amount should come to me. After verification of delivery I would li...

Test server not working for CIM?

I'm getting responses of just the following when I do a print_r() dump of my response object. This just started happening recently, and I can't find anything I'm doing that would be causing this, since the response object is created by the API and it...

surfsupjoe125
Contributor

This transaction cannot be accepted

Hi All, New to this blog but wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has experienced this problem. I am using WP estore have the receipt/response URL in the settingof the cart correct and mirrored in the a.net account receipt/response URL settings...

Using 42222222222222222 Solved

I am having no luck in test using the test card 4222222222222222. I realize that in my developer environment [I am developing in Visual Foxpro 9 sp2] I cannot test the AVS or CCV,however I should be able to test thing line Expired Card,[8], duplicate...

Integrate PayPlans Joomla + Authorize

As I can use the application of authorizes to charge my clients through my joomla website which has a module that is to integrate this system.Do you have any additional cost for the service?When making payment where's my money to my card?I can remove...

ARB for CIM profile

Can we create ABR for CIM profiles? Can I relate these entities on the AuthorizeNet side?

Transactions are not settling in my test account

Hello, I've waiting for more than 2 hours and all my transactions are still unsettled. We are testing credit card verification in our script so we need the transaction to be settle so the random amount will be posted back to our script for verificati...

Create Multiple Customer profiles based on Single Email ID Solved

Hello , i have a requirement here where multiple people use a common emailID, i.e. something like a serviceemail, but they need to have different customer profiles on authorize.net so that they haev different payment profiles. so in short, can we cre...

CIM: Duplicate Payment Profile Solved

In migrating legacy card data over to CIM, I'm running into issues with CIM not creating a payment profile because it says it's a duplicate. Is there a way to determine for sure which profile ID that it's a duplicate of? Assuming I'm going to have to...

php sim sample 'Invalid' error message - no reason code

Hello, I've been using a test account and all was ok. Now I'm trying to use a real account....but when I try a payment, after I click 'Submit' in the Secure Hosted Payment Form, in the next page I get just the text 'Invalid'. There is no reason respo...

Auth Only not working with SIM Solved

Dear All, I have used x_type as AUTH_ONLY for my transaction, but in my account that transaction type shows this text "Authorization w/ Auto capture".Does the transaction type is correct ? My client is saying that transaction type field should displa...

js2393

AIM PHP - Retrieving Custom Merchant Defined Fields Solved

In my code I have defined a custom field: $transaction->setCustomFields('cart_id', '1'); $response = $transaction->authorizeAndCapture(); if ($response->approved) { $cart_id = $response->cart_id; //...do stuff with $cart_id } However, I get this erro...

Moving from Test to Live and getting an error

Hello,We are trying to take our site live today using the CIM API and I am getting an error. I am using the SDK that I downloaded from Authorize.Net. I switched over to use the live URL:https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/request.api I verified that thi...