Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Finding the sample code for DPM method

Hi everybody, I'm new to authorized.net and I try for many times for the sample DPM code. I can not see it on this page http://developer.authorize.net/downloads/samplecode Thanks

getting error "Payment authorization error. Transaction id empty."

Hi, I'm using magento and getting following error when try to process payment using authorize.net post in test mode: "Payment authorization error. Transaction id empty." Any idea why this is happening? Also, does authorize.net post allow for online r...

Merchant boarding API process

We are in process of developing an online POS system that will require our customers to use an existing Auth.net gateway or sign up for one while signing up for our service. To clarify, I am not a developer, but I need to understand the process and g...

Windows C# Form

Can we use a Windows form Application using C# to interact with the CIM? If so who or where do we go for more information on this.

pradeep_p
Contributor

Error Transaction has been declined from Authorize.net service

Hi Team, We have created one website and interated Authorize.net payment service using CIM. Its working fine for most of the user able to create customerprofile, payment profiles and trasnactions. But some of users its showing error message that'Tran...

sathumenon
Contributor

hide the error message from CIM reponse Solved

Hi Allwhen I am runing CIM - in case of any error - I am getting the message - "The operation failed with the following errors:....." - Even though I am not printing anything still this is displayed. How I could hide it? Many thanks!Sathish

subashkc1
Contributor

ARB redirect url Solved

Hello, Is it possible to redirect to a custom url after a ARB monthly payment is executed every time ?? Thak you in advance.

js2393

Retrieving Merchant Defined Fields from $response (DPM + PHP) Solved

I have a custom merchant defined field called "sub_type" that is submitted along with the customer's credit card information. In the Merchant Email Receipt, "sub_type" is included under "MERCHANT DEFINED" with the correct value, so I am submitting th...

js2393

AIM not working (PHP SDK Sample in WAMP) Solved

I've just started using Authorize.net for the first time, so I downloaded the PHP sample code and hosted it on a local server (WAMP). I added my API Login and Transaction Key to config.php (I'm positive they're correct). However, when I click "Buy" o...

Using DPM for 25% deposit and balance for remainder on another date

I have built a small booking engine for a adventure company. In this situation, I am taking a deposit on a trip of 25% of the total cost. I am unsure of how to autothorize the transaction and process the credit card for the deposit and hold the balan...

DPM – PHP (response_code 3) Solved

Hi, I receive an error (response_code) # 3 regardless if the credit card info is legitimate or test data. This occurs for both a test (sandbox) account or a real account. Either way, the connection to Authorize.net seems successful because if the acc...

sathumenon
Contributor

unable to connect to ssl://apitest.authorize.net:443

Hi while trying to connect to Authorize text account using CIM am getting this message Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: SSL: Connection reset by peer in/home/xxxx/public_html/test/util.php on line 30Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]...

junger

Name lookup timing out

Hi all - I'm having a issue where, all of a sudden, my shopping cart (Shopp) is spitting back an error saying "Authorize.net name lookup timed out". There's no Auth.net response code (which the live chat people say they need in order to assist). This...

API for Signature Debit Cards Solved

Is there any API support for issuing batch Signature Debit Cards transactions? I've started working with CIM but then realized that Signature Debit Card is not a supported payment method. Should I switch to another API? Thanks for any insight.David

8 hours into 15 minute SIM quick start and still no payment page

I am using .NET MVC 3 / C#. I signed up for a developers account. Can't login. Called and was told that does not work. Downloaded SDK. It is an MVC 1 version so will not work. Fixed MVC syntax and it generates bad HTML. Called and they said that is n...

Transaction Details API Not Returning LineItems Solved

I'm using the `Transaction Details API` with the `Authorize.Net C# SDK` to get a list of all transactions in the past 30 days using the following code directly from the Authorize.Net website: //open a call to the Gatewayvar gate = new ReportingGatewa...

when a transaction response will be "REVIEW"?

According to AIM JAVA API, net.authorize.aim.Result.isReview() I would like to know when the result will be in isReivew? And how should I handle this? BTW, I am using JAVA AIM integration method.

how to get transaction Id via Java AIM

I am using Java and AIM integration method. After submit AUTH ONLY transaction successfully, I couldn't get transaction ID ( I try to use transaction.getTransactionId()) which always return "". Can somebody help me? the code looks like below. order =...

how to set transaction maximu ammount

I got this error like "The transaction amount submitted was greater than the maximum amount allowed.". How can I set the maximum ammount I allowed by my account?

how can I test all different kinds of errors?

for example, like -- communication: internet connection failed -- communication: remote host not responding -- authentication: my app id not recognized by remote host -- authorization: cc account not recognized by authorize.net -- financial: insuffic...

Need recommendation Solved

We are new to CC processing and Authorized.Net. We have a client who asked us to write an application that will be used on a Kiosk type unit with a touchscreen, magnetic card reader, No keyboard or mouse. It is a Winforms app written in VB.NET 2010. ...

njsokalski
Contributor

Transact.dll removing parts of my receipt.aspx page!

I am currently trying to get my receipt.aspx page that the user is sent to by Authorize.Net after submitting their transaction. I am using the Relay Response method for this, but it seems like Authorize.Net's transact.dll page is removing certain thi...

DanL

DPM via AJAX?

I couldn't quite find a definitive answer for this. I'd like to make my checkout process more intuitive, and I'd like to use the DPM method to avoid having my server touch cardholder data. In particular I want to make sure if a transaction is rejecte...

umc

ARB - regular tithes Solved

I need to take a question regarding the tithe regularly, have the following situation: USD 100.00 / 3 months = 33.333 ..., then I have to go pro Authorize ARB (33,33), but if I multiply that value will get (33.33 * 3 = 99.99) which is lacking 0.1 cen...

Authorize.Net integration in Android app.

Dear Sir/Madam, I am here for getting solution for mobile payment of my Android app. I am go through your SDK integration guide document and also get success of integration in my app. But please give me the answer of fallowing question. Q1-: You will...

eladr

ARB request - c#

Hi,I sent regular request with my test account and transaction is ok. Now I'm trying to do the same with ARB request but "payment" object expecting "payment type" object and NOT payment with all credit card information… Also, how can I send the reque...

sathumenon
Contributor

Get back IP address in CIM

Hello I have a question - Can I retrieve the IP address of a customer , which has been passed as an extra option through CIM ?I have already checked the link - http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Providing-IP-address-w...

mathceleb1
Contributor

ARB Setup

I'm considering setting up ARB on my website. I have a few questions on steps I should take: 1) I would need to sign up for ARB first ($10.00 per month), correct?2) Which variables do I need to send on the AIM API to make this automatic each month. T...