Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

CIM information transfer from one platform to another.

Hello, I am trying to solve this issue for a quite long time. We are using Magneto (PHP) shopping cart and store all recurring customers on the CIM application. We are switching into Infuisonsoft CRM very soon and will need to have those customers tr...

Automatic page redirection after successful order

Sir, I am using test account. I want to automatic page redirect my own website after payment successful order, I don't want to default receipt page show. I want to show own receipt page. How can do? Please help me.

reg:How to InteGrate Electronics Fund Transfer Using Authorize.net

Hi allWe are integrating the Authoriz.net payment gateway for secure payment in our site.As our client asking for Creditcard payment and EFT . so please let me know whether it is possible to integrate EFT in Authorize.net . if yes how can we do it in...

Is start date required?

Hi!! I have a customer that has a website in which whenever it goes to the credit card information page to be filled, it asks for the start date. Some clients have cards with no start date or issue number. If a customer has a credit card with no star...

haseebkhilji
Contributor

Welcome To Authorize.Net - Again!

I have received the following email again, as the account is already active.Why this happened? Email is as follows: Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxWelcome to Authorize.Net. To begin processing payments, you must first activate your payment gateway account. For co...

multiple subscriptions for a credit card / account

If a business is using the same credit card for many subscriptions, but needs to update the card information, does each subscription need to be updated? Or can the credit card information be globally updated for all subscriptions?

zweb1

CIM: How to set description for transaction?

I am using CIM for regular monthly billing. CIM sends the invoice/confirmation to customer when billing happens. How do I set description for each month billing so that it shows in the email customer gets from CIM?Where in CIM API do I provide descri...

sathumenon
Contributor

AIM for card verification before CIM

Hi all! I want to know one thing - if I am doing CIM do i need to do an AIM first for credit card/CVV verification?Or can i do CIM only for all transactions? Many thanks!Sathish

Problems with test transaction in live mode Solved

It is my understanding that I should be able to submit a test transaction to my live server account which is currently set to "Live Mode". I'm using the C# AIM API and having an issue when submitting an auth request using the following: var gateway =...

Sandbox is DOWN.... Locked

The sandbox site is inaccessible... is anyone else experiencing this? When will it be back up?

trodat

SIM and third party tracking

Hello, we develop a shop system for stamps and license it out to stamp makers. A customer (shop owner) of ours is using authorize.net as a payment method using SIM.Customers have to click a link on authorize.net side to return to the shop. Alot of th...

Political Campaign

Hello, Using the DPM PHP SDK, I'm trying to set up a donation page for a political candidate and would like to be able to include a field which allows the user to specify the a contribution amount. I'm hoping to give them a few radio options and a te...

rw83

Cross-domain support?

Does Authorize.net have support for cross domain requests IE. a crossdomain.xml file? Something that would work with Flash/AS3? My concern is that transmitting the data to a proxy will require a scary level of PCI compliance for what I plan to do.

Silent Post best practices question Solved

Programming Languages: ASP.net, VB.net Afternoon All! In my silent post listener, I am generating a random number to append to the file name of my received post data to make the name unique when saving. That seems to work for the most part, however, ...

CIM: Once enabled, is it required for all transactions? Solved

We currently do AIM transactions through an in-house app. If we were to enable CIM in our account, would that prevent the existing AIM process from working? I'm trying to determine if a seperate transaction/api key is needed or if the two systems can...

sathumenon
Contributor

AIM before ARB Solved

Hi I am not sure if my question is correct or not - My website is providing ARB subscription to users. Now I have used the code provided by Authorize.net in my website in test Mode- and after doing an ARB - I am getting a subscription id and a succes...

What does x_relay_always do?

I am using the SIM method. I find whenever any error occurs (eg. card declined) my relay response is called. I would prefer instead that the user stays on the authorize.net payment page and is given the option to fix card details or choose a differen...

SIM no longer working after server reboot

After a hard server reboot, we're now getting x_response_reason_text = "This transaction cannot be accepted". I don't know the response reason code, because it's not being sent back to us with the other information. According to the SIM guide, it cou...

DPM, Javascript and AJAX

I'm using DPM and have the checkout form populating a dialog div within my application when payment is due. I'd like to avoid the receipt page -- as it would direct the user away from the application -- and have the confirmation of payment response p...

rinogo

Transaction ID is always 4294967295 Solved

Hello! Quick question for you all. We're using CIM on our PHP app, and are experiencing some strange behavior. On our production instance, $transactionResponse->transaction_id always returns 4294967295, or PHP_MAX. However, on our dev instance, every...

pradeep_p
Contributor

Payment profile not creating for American Express Credit Card

Hi Team,We are moved the PAyment Authorize.net gateway using CIM to production and able to create the payment profiles and making payment transaction succefully other American Express credit card(MAster,Visa..) .But when trying to create the same wit...

CIM via SOAP - can GetCustomerProfile fill an ADO.NET dataset?

Pardon the question as I'm a SOAP newbie, but would like to integrate the CIM API into Windows Forms and ASP.NET applications and am wondering if it's possible to import the WSDL schema into an ADO.NET DataSet, and if it's possible to serialize the G...

CIM: Pricing? Solved

I know that payment transactions are going to result in fees, but are there also fees associated with creating/updating customer or payment profiles? If so, is there a link somewhere that breaks down the fees?

cURL funtion in PHP. No cURL response

Hello, You are my last hope in making this work. I tried everything. I'm not a programmer, but have hired a programmer. I have an ecommerce website that is developed using CreLoaded which is part of the OsCommerce family. I have a programmer that com...

AuthnetXML problem

I'm using AuthnetXML class from http://www.johnconde.net/blog/tutorial-integrate-authorize-net-xml-api-universal-php-class/ -- generally works great, but I have noticed a problem with creation of associative array which class then converts to XML. Us...