Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Navteq map updates! Locked

Navteq map updates for Mitsubishi nav systems, its hard to find?

Oracle Application Express Solved Locked

Sooooo... I have been asked to integate authorize.net into our Apex Application. Have to say that in the least I am confused. I am pretty new to all of this and this is our first time implementing anytype of payment method into our apps. I am using O...

AIM in C# - Encoding International Characters/Symbols

Hello! We've been using the AIM method without issue for years, but recently started getting quite a few European customers. We've noticed that any orders with special characters, such as umlauts and accents, are being rejected. I found an old thread...

Email problem. Locked

I wonder if i can abandon the confirmation email sent by authorize.net when a customer submits credit card information , instead, i want send an email by myself to show some custom informaiton . Is that possible? And how?

Daxa
Contributor

Can't refund money Locked

We are trying to refund money our client, but can't do it, we get the following error: [E00027] The credit card has expired.The credit card has expired. BUT the cc is not expired, the expiration date is 05/2014. We tried to update the payment profile...

Line Item 1 is invalid. Locked

Hi all,I'm using anet java sdk3.1's AIM.here is the problem.when I post the datas to anet, if there's some chinese, then the response always error . datas: x_country=US&x_method=CC&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_fax=&x_city=CITY&x_cust_id=12333&x_relay_response...

AIM 103 Trans Key ERROR, with LIVE and Sandbox Gateways Locked

Opencart 1.5.2.1, fresh install, browser cleared, full SSL with curl. I've posted this in the OpenCart forum too.I'm having a nightmare getting Authorize.net AIM module to work. I have a valid sandbox account with Authorize.net and correct login_id (...

Submitting transaction to a gateway setup for CAD transactions Locked

I've verified through support that it's now possible to setup an authorize.net gateway to accept payments in Canadian Dollars. In this case, the merchant processor is Global Payments. My question is: do we need to do anything different when we submit...

nihirporecha
Contributor

Card Number is null in Transaction Detail API for AIM Solved Locked

Hi All,I am using AIM. For development I am using C# SDK. I need to process refund using API. I do not store any of the card information. So, I have decided to fetch the information from transaction details API. But, I am getting null value for card ...

Donation / Fill-in Amount with DPM Locked

Hi, I've downloaded and tested the sample code for DPM. Is it possible to have the user fill in the amount rather than set that in the PHP on the front-end? I see that Simple Checkout allows this but my requirements from the client are that the user ...

What is the CVV for Amex Test Card? Locked

I need to know what is the CVV for the Amex Test Card 370000000000002. For the test Visa and MC cards CVV value of 900 works fine. But for Amex a four digit CVV is needed. Can some one let me know the CVV please?

Help with CIM Locked

Hi, We are integrating a shopping cart in php.In that shopping cart there are two options . Tangible vs. non tangible items:Tangible items are manually charged by us at time of shipping. Time of shipping may be a week after the order is placed.Non ta...

Osman

Card-Present Transactions Implementation Procedure Solved Locked

Hi there, We have POS software system for restaurants and cafes. We want to use swipe credit/debit card on the touch screen.What we have to do?I know we have to integrate our system to your system. Please help me. Thank you Osman

bhavya

Notification for refund Locked

when i manually refund a transaction then do i receive a notification at the silent post url?

C++ example Locked

I posted a few days back on about a C++ example. I should have also aske what methond : AIM, SIM, etc, would be better to integrate with C++ (MFC) windows. This is for a desktop app on native code.

CIM update payment profile always returns nil Solved Locked

So I'm trying to add "update a payment profile" functionality and it always returns a nil response. I'm using the ruby sdk, http://rubydoc.info/gems/authorize-net/1.5.2/frames , CIM > Transaction > update_payment_profile function with no luck.. I can...

Longitudinal Redundancy Check (LRC) Process Solved Locked

The Card-Present Transactions Implementation Guide, Appendix E, requires a longitudinal redundancy check (LRC) prior to submitting the track data. It specifies that the LRC character follows the End Sentinel. It does not specify how the LRC is calcul...

Null sessionToken returned in mobileDeviceLoginSucceeded Solved

I'm in the process of going between step4 and step5 of https://developer.authorize.net/integration/fifteenminutes/ios It seems that the sessionToken is being returned as null ! What should be done about this?Has the sessionToken been deprecated?Shoul...

Get Response Info from Sitecore E-commerce Site using Authorize.Net Solved Locked

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to get the response from a credit card transaction and notify the user if the transaction was declined and provide the reason why it happened. I am starting to use sitecore and authorize.net. I have seen code here...

iOS API bug report. E00055 response.responseReasonText is null Locked

When I try to register device that is pending for approval I get the error:E00055: The mobile device has already been registered but is pending approval by the account administrator. The response.responseReasonText is null, in debugger on mouse over ...

Shopping Carts integrated with Authorize.net CIM Locked

3dcart just announced full support for Authorize.net's CIM module to allow Online Stores to offer the "credit card on file" option at checkout as a payment method while still being PCI Compliant. I was wondering if there are any other ecommerce solut...

yvs

AIM - Add donate button with custom fields on html page Locked

Hi, I am using AIM to put a donate button on a non profit site. I have downloaded the SDK for php and uploaded it to the www folder. I created the aim_test.php code, uploaded it to my web server and everything looked good. Now, what do I do next to g...

How can we get line item details in response Locked

Hi, I am new to this. I am trying to use Server Integration Method (SIM) in my j2ee application. Everthing is fine I am able to get the relay response but can anyone suggest how can I get the item details submitted with response atleast the quantity ...

C# SDK - ARB UpdateSubscriptioin can change amount? Locked

Hi.Now i am working on the Automatic Recurring Billing.Creation of ARB is no problem. I can create.And also i can update the subscription of ARB such as card number.but even though I change the amount and card number when i update the subscription of...

lfolco

DPM and PCI-compliance Solved Locked

hi- we are currently moving from AIM to DPM in order to become pci-compliant. according to the third-party resource we're using, DPM puts us into SAQ C, which they liken to a POS system. can anyone help me figure out how i can answer these questions?...

charles4iNET
Contributor

FYI ASP MVC C# System.Web.Mvc.ValueProviderResult relay_response Locked

As I was dealing with a previous concern I stumbled upon this little tidbit of info When harvesting data from relay_response post from AuthNet ViewData["problem1Get"] = post.GetValue("x_response_code").ToString(); //Litterally returns a 34 character ...

CustomerProfileWS.ValidationModeEnum Valid Values Solved Locked

Could someone give me a list of all the values for CustomerProfileWS.ValidationModeEnum when setting up a new paymet profile? What do each of these values mean? Thanks.Ashwini

DPM PHP Processing times out Solved Locked

Ok, i have searched these forums high and low, tried everything recommended by the wonderful ppl here, but I am still not getting anywhere. If someone could please help out here, this is the final step in the development process that i need to comple...

joatmon
Contributor

DNS propagation issue with Relay Response

Does anyone know how long Authorize.net takes to refresh their DNS? After almost 3 days since I changed nameservers I am still receiving relay response at my old site. When I did some testing with the test account, I found that had to use IP address ...