Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

DPM Issue - Sample Code - URGENT!! Locked

Hello. Am using PHP to integrate DPM in a website for my client. Essentially, the client has a registration form for a camp. They give the site visitor the option of paying by check via mail or by credit/debit card via Authorize.net. There is only on...

kjaworski
Contributor

AIM Sample code - close connection error Solved Locked

Sorry, but I am new to Authorize.net and tried to run the AIM example in c# and I received the errorAn existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. I have the login id and transaction key supplied to me from Authorize.net.Anyone know w...

payment gateway code, is there a smaller version? Locked

payment gateway code, is there a smaller version?the payment gateway code creates a button thats linked to a Authotize.net payment gateway which links to a drop down box where customers input all their information. The problem is the dropdown box is ...

CSS on SIM Relay URL Not Loading in IE9? Locked

I've searched around and not seen anything that has helped so apologies if I missed the answer. I am using SIM and PHP and have a form with the basic Relay URL to http://wamp2.g3.com/andrew/ult-layout/center.php for testing. However, when I post the ...

Submitting high amount invoices Solved Locked

Hi, Is there a limit for how big an invoice can be? I'm builiding a system that would process invoices of around $5000, and would like to know if this could be an issue. Thanks!

Java code returns null values from postTransaction()

Hi There, I recently setup my Java environment to use the AIM SDK. I've just started making aithorization attempts now and I don't seem to be getting anything back when I run merchant.postTransaction(); I had the same code working in a serperate Java...

Using invoice number to pay from my website. Locked

Hello dudes,I am new to authorize.net development, and recently one of my N.A. clients asked me to add a buttom named: 'Click here to pay your invoice' to his website. I'd need to take the user to a form page with the following fields:a. Invoice numb...

C# SDK, The response of ValidateProfile. Solved Locked

Hi.now i am using C# SDK for autorize.net integration for my asp.net website. I call the function ValidateProfile for validating the payment method. I got the following response(the successfull transaction response).Code : var gateway = GetCustomerGa...

C++ integration Locked

Is there a simple integration method and sample code for MFC C++ (windows) or C Win32?

mikec

Simple Checkout security code problem Locked

I'm trying to implement authorize.net to accept payments on our site and need to get something up very quickly. After trying to get DPM working for a while I decided to try simple checkout. Although this is not really ideal, I was hoping it would be ...

jaz872

DPM for Coldfusion Solved Locked

Hello all,I've been tasked with adding Authorize.net's DPM option for one of our clients. We are currently using Coldfusion and I don't see a Coldfusion SDK or sample code in the DPM documentation for Coldfusion. So I was just wondering if anyone has...

Storing clients data Solved Locked

Hello, I wondering if there is a possibility to store clients credit card data on Authorize.net server without organizing my own billing system? And if so, which API I shoul use? Thanks in advance!

joatmon
Contributor

No Relay Response when using IP address Locked

I am in the process of changing web hosts and doing some testing before changing over the nameservers to the new hosting account, so my x_Relay_URL has to use an IP address for now. The domain name and security certificate are still in use at the liv...

janeH

Card type response returning wrong card type Locked

Hope someone can tell me what this is about. A client tells me that one of their customers got a receipt (generated by my AIM code) that said she had paid with a Visa card when she had actually paid with an American Express card? Is this name/value p...

DPM, WooCommerce, "Error: Transaction Approved." Solved Locked

I know this has to do with the receipt/response urls, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the issue is. WordPress with WooCommerce installed. at www.domain.comCheckout/card entry is www.domain.com/checkout/pay/The thank you page is www.do...

authorize api integration and encrypted credit card numbers Locked

Hi, I'm looking at integrating some form of authorize.net product into an existing winforms dot net application for the company i work for. I've looked into several integrations and they all seem to just be an api for handling payments. IE it's up to...

Test Account & Upload Transaction Files Solved

I have created a Test Account (running in default 'Live' mode' not 'Test' mode). Using sample file format from the API, I have uploaded a file for AUTH_CAPTURE.No errors upon upload and a proper File ID is generated. However, upon viewing Uploaded Fi...

JHeath

Guidance in what direction to go in. Locked

Previously my client uses a simple get form that creates a dynamic page with the clients two pieces of information they provide (accountnumber & amount being paid) which is located on a small html website that I am helping them update. I am going to ...

Drop-Down Box in SIM? Locked

Hi there, We just signed up with Authorize.Net, and while our web developer beings to work on a CIM implementation, we figured that we could replace our PayPal buttons with Authorize.Net buttons by utilizing SIM in our current selling spot. However, ...

Trying to integrate Authorize.net | Error (99) Locked

Greetings! Ok so I'm trying to implement this for a client but I seem to be running into some issues, mind you this is my first time using Authorize.net. Sorce Services is where I'm trying to implement it. -- Below is the code I'm using -- //++// Aut...