Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

(TESTMODE) This transacton cannot be accepted Locked

I am testing my credit card process to get certified and I am getting this error. Can someone help. Do I need to use the API Login ID when I am doing a direct Post? Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi - magnetstripe reader Locked

I believe I should be able to integrate this fairly well with AIM type transaction. Before I purcahse this can anyone tell me if i'm right? http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Track-Magnetic-Stripe-Reader/dp/B004IATGGM

Authentication Failed Locked

I have been using Zencart with authorize.net for about a year then all of a sudden in Dec it stopped working, I have contacted Authorize.net and they say everything is fine on their end, I have comtacted the host, same answer, and of course ZenCart h...

Authorize.net works in latin America?? Locked

Hello, I have a client with a merchant account in the U.S. I got a test account and have been able to made transactions with the test cards.I only have a question before recomending your services to my client. Can Authorize.net proccess payments from...

AIM, DPM or SIM? Locked

Hi, We currently use AIM for our integration on our web-application. We are being asked by our merchant to become PCI compliant, and right now, this means going into PCI-compliance for our web-server. We are reviewing possible ways to eliminate this ...

sathumenon
Contributor

What is a silent post Locked

Hello I am working in silent post for the first time. I have a basic idea of how it works but - would like to explain the same to my client also. I believe silent post is an automates process from Authorise - when a recurring payment is done the resu...

Error 57 Giving me trouble

I am using uniCenta, an open source solution, that integrated your JAVA SDK. The oPOS has some 13000 users and I find it hard to believe that I am the first to use Authorize.Net I searched the forums and did not find uniCenta mentioned. When I run th...

Using a card swipe with *SIM* Locked

Due to the new PCI / DSS rules, we are removing the ability for our desktop app to use the Card Present / AIM method. We have converted our application to use the SIM interface. SIM works well, but there is 1 problem. It does not support swiped trans...

spenceka
Contributor

In AIM is card number required for? Solved Locked

In AIM is card number required for Void and Prior Authorize and Capture? Documentation isn't clear. Under Transaction Types is indicates no but under Data Requirements the only exception is Credits which needs the last for digits. Can anyone clarify ...

Is this an error in the DPM docs? Locked

Hi,I've bee learning about the DPM and I saw this in the documentation...Note Unless you have explicitly set MD5-Hash in the merchant interface (using Account > Settings > Security Settings > MD5-Hash), leave this as an empty string. isAuthorizeNet()...

Authenticating Credit card And Prepaid card Locked

Hello , Sorry I dont know where to post the Queries , so I am Asking to you. Is there Different Authorize.net APi,s for Authenticating Credit card And Prepaid card?. Backround is: I have Application which allowes User to enter credit card and Prepaid...

Error when processing payments. Locked

Hello, We're receiving this when trying to process payment via authorize.net: It was not possible to connect to the revocation server or a definitive response could not be obtained. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

kb0000

Create CIM or ARB record off a DPM transsaction? Locked

Is there any way to create a CIM record or an ARB record while processing a DPM transaction in such a way that card holder data never goes through my network? My payment form HAS to be hosted on my site. And I don't ever need to edit a stored Custome...

SDK CreditRequest Error Locked

hey when i try to use the CreditRequest from the SDK i get an error. BankAccountType = Function evaluation was aborted. I am trying to do a simple credit based on the transaction id, the amount, and the last four of the credit card. here is my code v...

Authorize.Net Request Error Locked

Greetings everyone. I'm a bit of a noob and I have a question. I downloaded the SDK for AIM. I'm using the AuthorizeNet.dll file along with the quick start examples. The final step in the process is to make the transaction var response = gate.Send(re...

Silent Post URL with character '#' in parameters which cause trouble Locked

Hello, I have some issues with some parameters sent by Silent post URL. Sometimes our customers fill their address with some character '#' and I then receive back the parameter like : x_address=8125 River Rd. #2B Here is an example of an silent post ...

How to call GetHostedProfilePage method to get Token using java Locked

Hi, I am trying to inegrate Authorize.net CIM in to our application ,i have created empty customer profile and trying to create an iframe popup, for that downloaded hostedProfilePaymentsShipping sample code in that we have to set the Token by calling...

mdmack

ARB UpdateSubscription Locked

Is there any way to update a subscription by just changing the amount, nothing else? I only seem able to update a subscription if I include a CC Number, but I don't necessarily want to change other information; however, I may be missing something. Th...

Bill-to address info not populating in Auth.net = rejected orders Locked

Hello, I have a Drupal +Aegir set up using UberCart and Auth.net + ARB. The first issue I have is that orders are being rejected due to no Bill-to address being populated with Auth.net. As you can see in my screencast below (Don't worry, it's very sh...

aov123

Multiple MIDs Locked

Hello: I'm trying to help a client setup their account using AIM API. They have one merchant account and will have multiple MIDs associated with that account. How do we pass the MID so that each transaction is associated with the correct MID?Thanks!

WIS

Why is Customer Payment Profiles returned as a list? Locked

I have recently download the Java API. Have been making a higher level API for integration into a subscription service. In trying to get the data to make a dropdown list of a customers payment profiles, I am performing a GET_CUSTOMER_PROFILE transact...

AuthNet help Locked

AuthNet dlegates not getting called ?? have followed all steps as specified..need help..what to do exactly??

mroach

.NET SDK 1.6: StackOverflowException when reading properties Locked

When attempting to read (get method) the BankAccountType and EcheckType properties from a GatewayRequest, you'll get a StackOverflowException. This is caused by the get{} implementations of these properties on lines 356 and 380 respectively of Gatewa...

ARB and CIM are they interchangeable? Locked

Hi all,I have recently taken over development work for a startup insurance company and we are already using the CIM to process payments and want to start a recurring payments system. Is ARB an add-on "like" product for the CIM or is it a separate sys...

DPM - Response array empty and no error codes on receipt page Locked

Hello, I am trying to use the Direct Post Method but am having no luck. I have kept the code as close to the manual as possible to try for a successful transaction, but it is still not working. I have done a print_r($response); on relay_response.php ...

Holding a payment in account Locked

I am in the process of developing a site that has buyers and sellers of items. We would like to make it so that when a buyer purchases an item the the money would be held in the sellers account until the seller decided to do a withdraw which would th...