Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Holding a payment in account Locked

I am in the process of developing a site that has buyers and sellers of items. We would like to make it so that when a buyer purchases an item the the money would be held in the sellers account until the seller decided to do a withdraw which would th...

Merchant Interface Branding Locked

Hello,My Authorize.net account was created by my merchant account provider, who I assume is a reseller for Authorize.net. I have switched payment processors, and merchant account providers, and my Authorize.net account has been updated appropriately ...

Perl with CIM Locked

Has anyone built a Perl modules that interface with the CIM api ( Soap or XML )? It seems that by now somebody would have built a perl module for CIM interaction, but I can't seem to find any. I'm fine with building it from scratch, but would prefer ...

BairdS

Post back to Salesforce with SIM? Locked

I'm interested in a solution which handles the transaction on Authorize.net's servers but afterwards posts back to Salesforce via email or some other method to let Salesforce know that the transaction has gone through so that the payment can be close...

Error E00039 Locked

I have a real issue with this. A few minutes ago I was able to create a new customer record using the CIM API (developer account) without any issue. Now I am trying to create a new customer record (with all information being different). I am using th...

MD5 how-to

I have been reading the documentation about MD5 implementation but I am confused. For example, if I enter, say "apple" (not that I would, but that's a readable example) in my MD5 settings under my account setting, do I just use: require_once 'anet_ph...

nihirporecha
Contributor

Refund using AIM Solved Locked

Hi all,I have been implementing Refund functionality for AIM. I have used the API dlls provided by Authorize .NET(programming language C# .NET).So, the signature of Refund functionlity for AIM accepts three parameters.1) Transaction id2) amount3) Car...

SSL cipher suite for DPM x_relay_url Solved

Greetings, I am integrating DPM into an application, and it's working great for the most part. Transactions are geting approved through https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll via DPM in test mode with a cheap Comodo certificate on my serve...

spenceka
Contributor

CIM - How are Bill to fields used? Solved Locked

I don't understand the reasoning behind the Bill to Fields. You can send them but I don't see any way to use them, see them or update them. Are these old fields just for compatability and Shipping Addresses takes its place? Ken

Merchant Account Suggestions Locked

Hi all, I'm currently looking at obtaining a merchant account and was curious if youhave a recommendation or two. Also if you make a suggestion, why do youthink they may be better than another. Is the Authroize.net gateway fee free,do they offer chec...

Reporting API Locked

I didn't see a function for this in the Reporting API doc, but I may have missed something: Is it possible to call an API function to get a list of all of the settled transactions for a specific Subscription ID created via ARB? This would include pas...

Calculating x_amount on second page? Solved Locked

I found some posts similar to mine but not enough to resolve the issue I'm having with the x_amount field. I'm already doing 2 pages but the user is not putting the price into the first form, it's being calculated on the 2nd page. If I hard code any ...

How to use Authorize.net in ASP.NET Web form??? Locked

Hello, I'm totally new to Authorize.net and got a project in which I've to use authorize.net in ASP.NET 4 web form.I dont know any thing about this so Here's the link which i want to make payments. Download it. Tell me the step by step procedure to d...

ZeroGravPro
Contributor

API Login ID and Transaction Key - create new transaction key Locked

In the sandbox, on the API Login ID and Transaction Key screen I want to create a new transaction key. The "secret question" is "What is your pet's name?" I don't have a pet and I never asked for that as my security question. In the sandbox is there ...

API Variables Locked

Can someone point me to where I can find a complete list of API variables? I found the FORM variables in the Docs and have been trying to guess what the API variables would be based on those, but it's a little bit like throwing darts at a board :-)

ARB Use Case Questions Locked

Hello! I've spent the afternoon writing some Python bindings around the ARB and AMI XML APIs (enough initialisms?). Everything seems to be working well and I'll likely roll it into production within the next week or so. However, after reading the doc...

kabam

Length of Merchant Defined Fields Locked

I am capturing free form text on a form that will use SIM for processing. Once processed, the results will be sent to a Silent Post URL for further processing. Are there any length restrictions for User Defined fields? I couldn't fine any mention of ...

Payment Form Fields issue w/SIM integration Locked

I need to have some fields required as well as hide some fields, so I went into Settings -> Payment Form -> Form Fields to uncheck some fields and mark some required. I previewed the form, and it looks the way it should be, however when I went to tes...

Files not working after server migration Locked

recently my files got moved from one server to another, and although the pages render properly, they are not working. In other words the transactions are not going through. Is this because the files might need some sort of permission set on them?

authorize-net gem Locked

why is this not on github? I have a few patches to submit but don't know where to submit them to.

dV
Contributor

Problems with VOID transaction using AIM in developer environment Solved Locked

Hi.I can not void previously processed auth_only transaction using AIM in developer environment.Yes I read this topic and understand the difference between test environment and test mode. So I didn't use test mode I double checked it. Live mode in my...

Integrate CIM with CS-Cart - Can anybody please help. Locked

As mentioned in my subject line, I desperately need to integrate the CIM into my cart. CS-Cart is the shopping cart that i am using. It already had the authorize.net AIM integrated into the cart, and this is currently what we are using to process our...

SFink
Contributor

Form Post Action Does Nothing Solved Locked

Environment: DPM, C#, VS 2010 When you click the Pay button on my test site here: http://secure.avtec.edu/ , the form seems to just reload the page and does nothing. I do not know where I went wrong. My last actions before this failure was attempting...

x_line_item values Locked

I am submitting itemized order details to make use of the QuickBooks download feature. QB already knows all the details of my products so, I'm only submitting item number and quantity - no name, description or price.If I submit this:x_line_item=A1<|>...

Suggestions for "up-charging" customers? Locked

My company currently uses the AIM API for eCommerce transactions. While it is clear we could further integrate the Credit and Refund APIs (via a customer service portal), the approach for "up-charges" is not so clear. After the initial ecommerce tran...

IOS Integration error ! Locked

Hi ! I downloaded newest IOS SDK and followed readme file to Interation.But when i run function [self loginToGateway]. I received output: 2012-01-12 12:17:21.074 Reachability Flag Status: -R -----l- networkStatusForFlagsnamespace warning : xmlns: URI...