Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Encrypted data to authorize.net using AIM method Locked

Can I get private key to send the encrypted data to authorize.net using AIM method ?Is there any way that authorize.net supports for encrypted data accepting?I can get certificate from authorize.net but not private key which is require for encryption...

glerler
Contributor

CIM Response Codes Locked

I must be getting senile. I can't find a list of the response codes when you do a transaction with a customer profile and a payment profile. They are not the same as the standard gateway response. Thanks

Integrating CIM with Interspire Shopping Cart Locked

Hello. I need to have access to the credit card numbers from customer orders. Interspire Shopping Cart doesn't store credit card numbers so if a customer wants to add something to an existing order we have to contact them and get their cc# again to d...

treii28
Contributor

CreateCustomerPaymentProfile failing (no payment information) Locked

I'm sending the following to CreateCustomerPaymentProfile soap method and getting 'no payment information' back: $ccpt = CreateCustomerPaymentProfile::__set_state(array( 'merchantAuthentication' => MerchantAuthenticationType::__set_state(array( 'name...

Integrating DPM into my php smarty template Locked

HI, I have a php/smarty shopping cart program for restaurants that allows them to order online. I have a billing page and would like to add the necessary script from DPM into this page as opposed to using the form that is in the DPM (found it on Auth...

yisman

cardpresent returns Credit card number is required Solved Locked

hi everyoneim trying the cardpresent apiwhatever i try, it wont workit always returns the same error: Credit card number is requiredi even tried the sample code in the sdk, same errormaybe my card reader is wrong? im new to cardpresent stuff.heres a ...

AIM and SSL encryption Solved Locked

Hello - I have decided to go with the AIM approach for integrating with Aithorize.net. I understand that I would need to use SSL encryption to use this method. I was told that I could use any certificate for SSL encryption. For development, I am usin...

Wstar
Contributor

Issue with eCheck and AIM Solved Locked

I'm getting an error when I try a eCheck transaction using AIM.I get the following XML Error Error E00003 The element 'bankAccount' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child element 'accountNumber' in namespace 'Ane...

Transaction failure - goes to error page instead of retry Locked

Hi, I am integrating with SIM, but am not quite sure how to handle this situation: 1. User goes through my checkout and is handed off via SIM to an authorize.net payment page2. User enters an invalid credit card / security combination3. Authorize.net...

DPM Locked

How do I get the x_trans_id and x_method, when the transaction is complete? I've tried capturing it with $_POST as with SIM or AIM, but it does not get either.

Wstar
Contributor

ARB - Rejected Cards Solved Locked

I have a question about ARB and cards which are canceled or no money is there. For example, I have a member that gets charged $9.99 a month. Lets say 3 months from now the card expires, canceled, or any factor which would make the transaction fail. I...

Wstar
Contributor

AIM and ARB - Recurring Billing Locked

I'm setting up a subscription site with AIM and ARB intergration. Once a member signs up, I have an AIM transaction which processes right away and updates their account infrormation. I then do a ARB transaction with a date of + 1 month. My question i...

cevo
Contributor

Error Code 13 - Login ID Confirmed, Same integration works on Sandbox Solved Locked

Hi All, We're consistantly getting error code 13 on the live server (sandbox works perfectly)we've confirmed the live login ID, both online and through the support line. The XML we're sending to the Live server is identical (aside from login id and t...

NVP Name Without Value / CCV Fraud Filters Locked

Hey all,We've been in production with Authorize for about 4 months now, had our first "are we doing this right" problem over the weekend. We attempted to process a transaction with no CCV supplied by the user (using the NVP API we passed an name valu...

Deepak

Integration of Void Methode in php Locked

Hello i have one problem. I am using Void Method for cancellation the trasacation.it sucssfully run . but i want hide or remove sucess message which is comes after the approved the trasactions. below are the message. 1|1|1|This transaction has been a...

Customer Information Manager Question.... Locked

When using CIM, and we choose the option to store and reuse their credit card number/payment info they entered, do we have to grab it and populate it on the form, or is there a way (which is our first preference) to just pass something that will indi...

Just went live, quick question Locked

My AIM system was working fine while in test mode, and I've just now changed the ID and Trans Key to my real ones and took it out of test mode.Just to double check, is the test Visa (4007000000027) supposed to decline at this point, or does this impl...

Wstar
Contributor

Help with ARB XML Solved Locked

I keep getting an error on this XML that is sent. Note: I have written "*" where some data goes I do not wish to share. Thank you for any help! ERROR: Error E00003 The element 'subscription' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' h...

Which type of SSL should we choose? Locked

To integrate my site with Authorize, I'm planning to buy a SSL Certificate from Godaddy. (http://www.godaddy.com/ssl/ssl-certificates.aspx?ci=8979), but I'm confused about the options they offer.They provider two types of SSL: Standard SSL and Premiu...

kd

Switch Developer credentials to real merchant account for further testing... Solved Locked

I created a ComClass in VB to interface with our Navision Order Taking System. Our software in Windows forms and not web based.I am using the AIM API with the test developer API login ID and Transaction Key. I have tested some transactions and everyt...

Re: Trouble with the card present C# testing example Locked

Hi Stymiee, Thank you Sty for getting back to us. In response to your reply that the test URL must have the developer account. I did registered the test account and got the API Login Id and Transaction Key and use that loginId and Transaction Key but...

Trouble with the card present C# testing example Locked

I am attempting to create a test program that will submit a test transaction to authorize.net from a win forms c# application. The plan is to have a software solution that integrates with a card reader and submits the information to authorize.net for...

treii28
Contributor

submitTime and transactionStatus in CIM Soap Locked

Is there anyway to get the value stored by Authorize.Net at the time of doing a createCustomerProfileTransaction using the CIM Soap short of doing a 'getTransactionDetails' after the fact? (i.e. as a value in the direct response string for example?)

Unable to test specific AVS responses. Solved Locked

I'm using the following post to test different responses: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Test-Accounts-vs-Live-Accounts-Which-Does-What-Anyway/ba-p/9350 Using a test account in 'live' mode I am able to su...