Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Anyone implemented DPM in Perl? Locked

I have a client who has been doing AIM for many years, implemented on a Red Hat 5 box using Perl, specifically using the Business-OnlinePayment-AuthorizeNet module. They want to convert to DPM to reduce their PCI requirements. I see Auth.net provides...

Error 103: This transaction cannot be accepted. Locked

I'm using the advanced integration method. I've been processing transactions in production successfully for a year, but as of 11/17/2011, I get a response code of 103 with a message of "This transaction cannot be accepted.". I tried getting a new tra...

Capture several invoices at one time Locked

Hi everyone.I need to capture approximately 100 invoices at one time (during import proccess). Is there any timeout in authorize.net for such requests? I mean is it possible to send requests to authorize to capture invoices so often?Much appreciates ...

Prevent Duplicate Transactions? Locked

Hi all I have a site integrated with Authorize.net but we have recently experienced duplicate transactions where a user has refershed the browser and the card has been debited twice for the same amount thus resulting in duplicate card charges etc. Is...

janeH

Looking for images of credit cards, cvv explanation Locked

I have an image of credit cards and another illustrating the location of the cvv that I believe I obtained from Authorize.net several years ago. I was wondering if there were any newer images, particularly those with just Visa and MC, but can't find ...

Anyone done any integration with Magtek iDynamo?

Have anyone done any integration with Magtek iDynamo? It's an iOS credit card swiper. I would like to know if it is possible at all with Authorize.net (I am currently not a customer, but am considering). iDynamo is not a keyboard-emulation reader. It...

Any indication that a transaction has been returned?

I have implmented echecks using your api in a clients website, it works fine other than for checks that are returned/chargeback. I have not been able to find out how to get a list of them using the api. I'm coding this in PHP and using CIM to create ...

Where Do i need to change the account type of my test account Solved Locked

Hi every one, I am getting the error when i trying to make a payment using my test account... 87:Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system. after seeing some of the posts in the forum i came to know that i need to change the...

janeH

DPM and Asp.net 4.0 Solved Locked

I read somewhere in the Authorize.net documentation, but now cannot find it, that DPM only works with Asp.net 3.5; I would really prefer to use DPM rather than AIM, so wonder if anyone can tell me if it works with 4.0. If so, I have a second question...

crile

Alternatives to .NET SDK ? Locked

the .NET ADK is beautifully simple - but has a fatal flaw as it cannot handle single digit months (?!) - see other posts. Can anyone suggest another .NET wrapper around the API? thanks, Crile

crile

Is the .NET SDK still supported? Solved Locked

Hello all, We have encountered at least one showstopper issue using the .NET SDK - a simple issue with a date string format. Another posting here indicates thsi was a known bug with a promised fix 6 months ago. Is anybody really using the .NET SDK? I...

Authorize.net Credit Card API Data Locked

what is requires so we can send name address etc to the API and get some Security Settings.For Example:If Name on Card does Not match the Name submitted we can be notify and decide how to handle. Another example Postal Code don't match.which API can ...

Why is Response Code 3 instead of 2 for the following Reasons? Locked

Why is Response Code 3 instead of 2 for the following reasons: 6. The credit card number is invalid.7. The credit card expiration date is invalid.8. The credit card has expired.78. The Card Code (CVV2/CVC2/CID) is invalid. I understand that these cou...

Error. Check your MD5 Setting. Locked

I'm using the Direct Post integration method, I followed the instructions here https://developer.authorize.net/guides/DPM/ I have followed them exactly. Over a month ago when I set this up orginally it worked fine and then all of a sudden I keep gett...

isrsal

iPhone iOS integration safe?

1. From what I see in order to integrate using the iOS SDK, I need to pass my user-name/password. A user can proxy his device and decrypt the data and get my user-name/ password. How can I secure that2. Do I need to approve each mobile device only du...

Hello0
Contributor

Error Message Locked

When I add this code with all my variables included, I'm still getting this error message: 3,2,13,The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive.,,P,0,,,0.19,,auth_capture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,44624AC6946B1090067AE56DF489...

Restaurant POS Locked

Hello All, I'm a developer working on a web-based restaurant POS system. This is my first project handling payments that aren't made online, so I have a ton of questions. My plan is to basically allow waiters to swipe a card (and get submitted to my ...

Android Mobile Application Solved

Does a timeframe exist for the creation/release of a mobile application that is supported by the Android OS? I noticed an Authorize.Net supported application has already been released for the iPhone (http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutio...

Integration Authorize.net with Force.com using DPM and SIM methods Locked

Hello all, We are in the process of integration our e-commerce site with Authorize.net. We would prefer to use the Direct Post Method (DPM), however there is no API for the Force/SalesForce .com platform available on the Auhtorize.net web site. Is it...

Change Business Phone Number Solved Locked

When a credit card transaction is processed, certain information is provided to the client on their bank statement, IE. the business name and phone number. I would like to change the business phone number that is presented to the client, and availabl...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

Assistance with E00009 - Testing the CIM system setup Locked

I have my checkout program, using the CIM system, set to Test mode. I've managed to get the following to occur: 1. New customer gets a CustomerProfileID2. That customer can add a credit card to the CIM system using the CIM popup3. Customer can add ad...

Subscription search by Customer ID in the browser Locked

Hi, I am integrating Sales Force quick links for customer id look to Authorize.net. I'd to know if anyone knows how to manipulate this string witht he proper fields. So far I can only see that it searches by customer transaction id. I'd like to know ...