Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

Assistance with E00009 - Testing the CIM system setup Locked

I have my checkout program, using the CIM system, set to Test mode. I've managed to get the following to occur: 1. New customer gets a CustomerProfileID2. That customer can add a credit card to the CIM system using the CIM popup3. Customer can add ad...

Subscription search by Customer ID in the browser Locked

Hi, I am integrating Sales Force quick links for customer id look to Authorize.net. I'd to know if anyone knows how to manipulate this string witht he proper fields. So far I can only see that it searches by customer transaction id. I'd like to know ...

iPhone -> Rails -> Authorize.net Locked

Hi!First I'll explain the problem, then the solution I'm thinking.I'm making an application where users will have accounts and can purchase physical goods. Therefore, In-app purchases are out and it looks like authorize.net or paypal it is. I would l...

CIM live transaction error E00027/ response 207 Locked

I have do live transction and getting following error on charge transction ErrorE00027This transaction has been declined2,2,207,This transaction has been declined............auth_capture

weishijian
Contributor

how can i register a real Merchant Account ? Solved Locked

hello ,I want to register a real Merchant Account. but i can find where can register it.. and i not find file or other info can introduction the step. can help me ? thanks.

Newbie - Need help with integration Locked

I am new to authorize.net and need answers quick because of deadline purposes. i am helping a clinic implement a billing system with authrorize.net and thought i could use the SIM format. I don't know what is going on because i get the error 13... ht...

crile

Simplest way to create ARB subscriptions using .NET SDK? Locked

Hello, What is the easiest way to create an ARB subscription using the .NET SDK? I cannot find any SDK documentation. I see some sample code that calls a web service, which is fine if it works but I would like something even simpler. For AIM, the SDK...

crile

How to use RecurringBilling property on AuthorizationRequest (.NET SDK) Locked

Hello, We are using the .NET SDK to wrap the API and submit basic transactions - it works nicely. However, I would like to submit ARB transactions. There is a RecurringBilling field / property on the AuthorizationRequest class, but I can't find the d...

Customer Receipt and SIM? Locked

Hi All, In the SIM, after the payment, I need to send a copy of customer's receipt mail to Merchant also. (with item details etc..) Is it possible? Pls. help. I neeed it urgently. Thanks in advance. Saravanan

integration to authorize.net Solved Locked

Hi , I am trying to integrate Authorize.net with saleforce.com using SIM mathod but i am not able to create macthing fingarprint for authorize.net .i am getting error (99) This transaction cannot be accepted. The server-generated fingerprint does not...

Seeking web hosting recommendations Locked

I am using DPM with PHP. Could anyone please recommend an affordable hosting company that works well with Authorize.net? Thanks.

CIM Popup getting Page Not Found in Chrome. Locked

I'm using the Customer Information Manager secure popup functionality and, for some reason, I, my client, and our customers are intermittently getting Page Not Found messages when opening the popup in Chrome. The request is actually getting a 404 hea...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

Help with error 00007 - James Bond has infiltrated my code :) Locked

Having an issue with an E00007 error during a customer checkout using the CIM system. Up to the point that the error occurs, here is what has happened: 1. Account is in Test mode2. Code has been altered to use Test account data3. Customer has come to...

ARB integration using SOAP Locked

i hope somebody can help me with a problem on ARB integration with ASP.NET C#. i have already followed the suggestions (adding the web service) but it seems the methods are still not identified as from the web service. Keeps on giving me this error: ...

eran
Contributor

NullPointerException in Java SDK Locked

In our testing environment I see a NullPointerException that is originated from the Java SDK.Looking deeper, this is triggered by a SSLPeerUnverifiedException that is not handled properly, returning a non initialized result object.Here's the relevant...

I got error message using my login id and transaction key. Solved Locked

Hi, i used smaple_aim.jsp file to test ...if i use test id and key, then it works well.but when i used my API login ID and transaction key (not my personal login id and key)i got error message as follows:This account has not been given the permission...

Silent Post not Posting: Page Load Event Issue? Locked

I'm using ASP.NET 4.0, C#, Web Forms, and Master Pages. I've looked all over and can't figure out why this isn't working. I have a test page (Silent_Test) with button that posts to another page (Silent). The problem seems to be that the Silent page o...

DPM Issues with Grails - Script Time out Locked

I'm trying to integrate DPM with grails rather than JSP/GSP. Rather than have the relay response url go to a jsp I am sending it to a URL that points to a grails controller (i.e. servlet if your not familiar with grails) . The controller is never cal...

Sync

POST return link - why does it not redirect? Solved Locked

Hello all. I am using Wordpress with a eShop plugin. WIthin that store we are using authorize as our payment processor. All is working fine but we are now wanting to add a THank you page which shows what the customer ordered. We went into the authori...

WHeisenberg
Regular Contributor

Customer Information Manager is not enabled (Test Mode) Solved

Here's the short version: I have my test (Sandbox) account set up and, according to the details in it, CIM is turned on.The only option that the sandbox management area gives me in that regard is the ability to turn CIM 'off'. I know CIM is on throug...

code 99 - online tool shows the code matches, so what gives? Solved Locked

See the form that is being submitted below. I am able to verify that the x_fp_hash is correct. The amount is using two decimal spaces as stated, with no "$$". I'm trying to pre-populate the address fields to save the user the trouble, but as of now, ...

Auth Only not working Locked

Hi All, I am new to Authorize.net, I am using AuthorizeNetSIM for my integration. I have used x_type as AUTH_ONLY for my transaction, but in my account that transaction type shows this text "Authorization w/ Auto capture". Does the transaction type i...

Determine if Merchant has changed Transaction Key Solved Locked

I have a payment form that uses the AIM method to post to Auth.net via PHP. It works great until our customer resets their Transaction Key. I need to know if there is a way to determine (via PHP) if a merchant has reset their Transaction Key. Any sug...

help with Merchant Defined Fields and DPM (PHP) Locked

I'm a new developer, and new to PHP. Especially OO PHP. I've spend a while trying to figure this out on my own, but I'm totally stuck. I hope somebody can help. I'm using DPM, and it works without a merchant defined field. My problem is I need a fiel...

DeviD

Is there any way to debug Silent Posts for ARBs? Solved Locked

Is there any way to debug Silent Posts for ARBs? The documentation says: "You will also not be able to receive an ARBsubscription transaction Silent Post while using a test environment account." Am I forced to implement and test the parsing of the Si...

Settled Batch List No results found Locked

When i send a request to get the settled batch list, i get a response of no results where as i have one setteled transaction in test.authorize.net account. I am using iphone SDK. Can anyone help out? Device logs in correctly, i also enabled transacti...