Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

bbdesign
Contributor

Problems getting ARB transaction subscriptions to save Locked

I am trying to send XML data to the ARB API to setup subscriptions, using an application I wrote in Classic ASP. I am actually doing two separate transactions. The first is a regular auth_capture to charge the credit card an initial amount of $20.00....

Collect card data without charging card (DPM?) Solved Locked

Is there any options with DPM to be able to collect a users CC info but not show any charges?I'm building an event registration database and we have events that we cover all the cost but if someone cancels we need to charge them a fee. We need to be ...

Need help with ARB XML Solved Locked

I inherited some billing code from another developer and it uses the ARB xml api (v1), my client informed me they where getting duplicate transaction errors so i started researching seeing what i could do about it for them and found where people had ...

Will DPM save anything to my database? (Quantity, UserID, TimeStamp) Locked

I have a ASP.NET 4.0 web form using C#. I'm selling 1 item with varying quantity. The customer goes to the Purchase page, selects the quantity, and then I have a web form where they can put in their Name, Address, and Credit Card info and click a sub...

Pass variable on cancel? SIM API Solved Locked

With the SIM API, one can specify a cancel URL/text. Is there a way to pass a variable back to the cancel URL? I assume there isn't, but can anyone offer an alternative for what I am trying to accomplish? Im using PHP. Thanks in advance.

siddic

Using API to figure out recurring Locked

Hey folks, Heres the situation: We have a recurring subscription service, it bills people a set amount every 3 months.I'd like to know if we can use the API to download the data, and sort out exactly what clients are recurring, and what clients are n...

Error Code 97 Locked

Dear Sir/Madam I am using SIM for Asp.net (VB.Net)I am having the error 97 code.I tried it locally and everything works fine.I deploy it to the remote server I have the error 97.I get the the time from the server , use your tool to see the time diffe...

problem with the testing with the Test accunt in the Iphone sdk Locked

Hello i am facing problem while testing with the Test Accunt. i had entered correct user name and password with transection key.. i had used below code for login.. [AuthNet authNetWithEnvironment:ENV_TEST]; MobileDeviceLoginRequest *mobileDeviceLogin...

lfolco

Settlement hasn't run in 8 days Locked

hi- has anyone else had an issue with CIM transactions not being settled? the date of my last settled transaction is November 19th. thanks laura

Urgently help Solved Locked

Hello, I am integrating android API for authorize.net and its giving me Error Unknown Erro Api test and Error Code is E00000.Please Help me what may be reason?

dizee

AIM Authorize for funds Locked

Hi - I'm working with the Authnet SDK / AIM / PHP using a developer account in live mode. I am able to get the code itself working using AuthorizeOnly() but it's not validating what I want. I am trying to get it to authorize based on funds available....

Specifying Relay Response URL in POST form Solved Locked

Ill try to be clear and concise. I have 2 problems. Background: In test mode, using PHP, and using the Simple Checkout method. 1) Regardless of the hidden variable that specifies which relay response URL I want to use, Authorize.net will always use t...

Advanced Integration method - cvvResultCode ( Java SDK) Locked

Hi, I am using anet_java_sdk for Advanced Integration method. Can you please tell me where I can look for cvvResultCode(M/N/P/S) in the response. I am looking for get method name of result.getTarget().getCreditCard() class. There is a createTransacti...

Which API to use? Locked

Hello, We have a system that we are building and are going to use authorize.net as our electronic payment gateway. Basically in our system we are going to store credit cards on our own server (we are aware of the PCI compliance for storing cards). Wh...

skao

'Add New Payment Method' popup dialog does not close

I am using the CIM api and popup.js, iframeCommunicator.html provided by authorize.net to popupthe 'Add New Payment Method' in an iframe following the instructions from the CIM documentation. Thecode works fine on IE. On firefox, and chrome, the popu...

Expiration Date is invalid for Valid date Locked

We are using Authorize.Net CIM with Service URL https://api.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx in our system.First, we were receiving the error "This transaction has been declined.". After investigating this issue, we realized that this issue was occ...

Issues in both liveMode and oldLiveMode Solved Locked

I am new to payments through Authorize.Net, infact i have not used payment gateways at all. I was a moved to this payments module a few days ago... and now i think i should have rejected at that time... We are using Authorize.Net CIM with Service URL...

Exact meaning of "x_ccv2_resp == P" (Enhanced CCV Handling Filter) Locked

Hello everybody,not really sure whether this is the right place to ask this question - maybe I should post this to the merchants' support but I don't have any such access at the moment. I've searched through the docs and through this forum but wasn't...

Talentville
Contributor

CIM - OpenEditPaymentPopup gives me "Missing Payment Profile ID" Solved Locked

I miswrote this question earlier (pasted in the Edit Shipping code instead of Edit Payment), so here it is again with the problem I am having shown more clearly in case someone can help me figure it out: Having trouble integrating the Edit Payment po...

Custom Fields Locked

I need help finding out how and where to edit the custom fields.Thank you

CHOOSING API Locked

In my legal services business, I invoice my clients via email. I want to be able to link to my site from the email, and be able to pay from there. I do not want to store any of my customers' data locally. Which API would be best?

Talentville
Contributor

CIM - OpenEditShippingPopup giving me "Missing Payment Profile ID" Locked

Having trouble integrating the Edit Payment popup (and Edit Shipping Popup as well) with my test account. I am properly getting a hosted token, and I know this because I see it and also when I attach to the button the openAddPaymentPopup() call, the ...