Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From this board

Anurag

Recorded Developer Webinars Pinned

Please find the links of our recorded developer Webinars Simplify PCI Compliance with Authorize.Net Accept Learn about Authorize.Net API Integration with OAuth 2.0 Creating Automated Workflows Using Authorize.Net Webhooks Thanks Anurag

Anurag

API / Features documentation Pinned

Use the features you want to build the payment solution you need. You'll be up and running in minutes. Features : https://developer.authorize.net/api/ SDKS : https://github.com/AuthorizeNet API reference : https://developer.authorize.net/api/referenc...

Anurag

Use Try It Tab for testing APIs on sandbox Pinned

You can test APIs from our Try it Tab in API reference on sandbox without signup https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-charge-a-credit-card Click on the Try it tab and click send .

RichardH
Administrator

Use Testing Guide for Specific Transaction Responses Pinned

Using the Testing Guide, developers can trigger specific transaction responses in the sandbox including approvals, declines, errors, as well as AVS and Card Code responses. If you have questions or comments, please use this thread.

Needing Help with Basics/Custom Merchant Defined Fields. Locked

Hello!I'm new to Authorize.net and need some serious help. I am working on a page for someone to purchase tickets for a fund raiser. They can choose to buy one ticket, several tickets, a table, etc to the event/dinner.I have been trying to implement ...

Test credit card Solved Locked

Does authorize.net have a test credit card to use on Live accounts? I want to test a transaction without switching to test mode. Any help is appreciated,Nick

mho
Contributor

Relay response with testMode on/off Locked

I’m using Server Integration Method (SIM) in c# and testing with a test account. The integration works as expected with my test account when it’s configured for “test mode”. When “test mode” is turned off for that same account my integrationfails wit...

dadamssg
Contributor

does CIM check the validity of a payment profile? Locked

I'm trying to figure out the best way to set up the work flow of the transactions for my web service. I need to able for my customers to make a purchase and then i store their cardholder data in CIM. Is the best way to go about doing this to use AIM ...

Reporting API Locked

I didn't see a function for this in the Reporting API doc, but I may have missed something: Is it possible to call an API function to get a list of all of the settled transactions for a specific Subscription ID created via ARB? This would include pas...

Noob - What API to choose? Solved Locked

My requirement was to use First Data.I tried my best with there API and Web Service but after wasting lots of days couldn't just integrate there API in my application because of Port 1129 and OpenSSL issue as most shared host don't support that. Call...

How to handle foreign addresses? Solved Locked

Not all countries use the US address format. Given that all the API offers for fields is address, city, state, zip, country, how should those be filled in for countries that don't necessarily have zip codes the way we do?

accented characters Locked

We have an increasingly global customer base. As such, more people from spansih and french speaking countries are submitting transactions (which very often have accented characters in names, addresses, cities, etc...). Authorize.net chokes on these a...

abernh
Contributor

AIM: how to do a refund for a bank account transaction ?

Hello, I'm currently integrating A.net into a clients billing system using the AIM API. Via AIM it is possible to either do a transaction via credit card or bank account.Voiding a pending transaction is also possible for both payment types. But refun...

Authorize seal crashing Internet Explorer Locked

Hi, I have a PHP-based site, on which I was displaying the Authorize site seal. The code for that is as follows:

Online Credit Card Processing
In testing, I noticed that the seal can be displayed, but upon navigating to any second page that also...

Error - The field length is invalid for Card Number Locked

Hi, We encountered the following error in our production logs: Result code: ErrorMessages:Result code: null; Message: The field length is invalid for Card Number. Our UI validation enforces the credit card length to be between 13 and 16 characters, a...

Testing Server Locked

Is it possible that the testing server could be down? All transactions with our developer test account are returning "An error occurred during processing. Please try again." Using AIM.

(261) An error occurred during processing. Please try again. Locked

When I try to create new ARB subscriptions on my test account, I'm getting the error message ... The test transaction was not successful. (261) An error occurred during processing. Please try again. ... is this something at my end, or an issue with t...

Satch

FDC Omaha error Locked

With this error: This error code applies only to merchants on FDC Omaha. The expiration date is invalid Is the only solution to contact authnet and sort it out with them? Thanks

dadamssg
Contributor

Turn off required information Locked

I'm working with AIM api and trying to submit transactions. How do i tell the API that i don't require the company name? or where in the virtual terminal do i go to turn this field off?

Newbie: Authorize not Charge (yet) & change amount? Locked

We are building an application that will need to pre-authorize purchases, but not charge someone until a certain # of purchases have been made in total by the community (ala - Groupon). Is AIM the only Authorize.net solution to offer the ability to a...

Simple Update Customer Fails Locked

How can something as basic as this fail?:var gate = new CustomerGateway(Login, TransactionKey, ServiceMode.Test);var authorizeCustomer = gate.CreateCustomer(order.Email, order.MemberName);gate.UpdateCustomer(authorizeCustomer); When it executes this ...

dadamssg
Contributor

Hosting? Locked

I'm not really sure if this a "integration" question but i'm looking for some affordable hosting options. I will be using the AIM and CIM API's. I'll never store any cardholder data in my databases though. I called rackspace and they quoted me like $...

SIM ASP.Net - Posting Form working in IE but not Firefox Locked

I am having an issue when I post the form from my shopping cart - it works great in Internet Explorer but does not work in Firefox. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution? Thanks Angie Here is the submit button sub: Protected Sub button_...

dadamssg
Contributor

CIM ccv(cardCode) help Locked

I'm learning the ins and outs of CIM and i can't figure out the card code. When creating a payment profile you can pass this through to verify the card for added security. This doesn't get saved into CIM. When i try to charge the profile i just creat...

Wrong link for "Configure ARB Email Notifications"? Locked

When I log into my merchant sandbox account and go the Tools->Recurring Billing menu option, there is a link there for "Configure ARB Email Notifications". But the link target is:https://sandbox.authorize.net/UI/themes/sandbox/User/UserList.aspxwhich...

Merchant Name inside Customer Receipt Locked

While testing transactions using my sandbox account, I receive a sample email receipt sent to the customer (me). However, the top of the email message says "Merchant:" followed by my personal first and last name rather than a company name. I logged i...

dadamssg
Contributor

hosted CIM coupled with CIM API Locked

I'm wondering if it's possible to use the hosted CIM API option to allow user's to create and edit their payment profiles and then somehow get the relevant information(payment profile ID) to process a payment through the normal CIM API? This way my s...