cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes requiered for updated Authorize.Net/Akamai

Hi,

For :-

AUTH_CAPTURE, AUTH_ONLY, PRIOR_AUTH_CAPTURE, CREDIT and VOID

what are changes requiered for updated Authorize.Net/Akamai by which our existing source code will work properly.

sysadmin
11 REPLIES 11

No, this doesn't help.  Do I need to change the values of the constants or don't I?

If I don't need to change the values, then why did your company notify me about

using the new URLs? 

I'd love to end this conversation and get on with my life.

The current SDK uses the new URLs.

However, we have sent reminders to all our merchants to ensure they are aware of the coming Akamai SureRoute changes, and to ensure they've taken the necessary steps.

If you're using an updated SDK, then you shouldn't need to take any further steps, since api2.authorize.net is the correct domain.

Specifically, you should stick with the "const PRODUCTION = "https://api2.authorize.net";" setting. The only differences between our Production and Sandbox URLs is the domain name, so the constants "PRODUCTION" and "SANDBOX" only set the domain name, and the rest of the URL is appended to that.

I'll see if we can update our technical reminders to let merchants know that using the current SDK ensures they're already migrated. We apologize for any confusion this might've caused.

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.