cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

charge a credit card transactions using java latest sdk not able to communicate with Authorized.net

Hi Team,

I am new to Integrate Authorized.net payment gateway. As sandbox guide explains, registered into sandbox account and got ApiloginId and Transaction key as well as logged in sandbox merchant interface. Simply i added th latest anet-java-sdk-1.9.0.jar in to my project lib and written simple charge a credit card test program, which is given in the api references guide as example in my java test program by changing my credentials. But I am unable to connect to the authorized.net server, which returns null(nothing). Is any external changes needed to work with simple credit cards payments in sandbox environment or else does ssl certificate needed to work with sandbox environment. Please guide us.

jayakrishnay
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @jayakrishnay

Yes, our SDKs require a secure connection connect with our sandbox or production gateway.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

To clarify, we do not require that the client making the API call have its own certificate.

We do require a TLS connection using our certificate, however. So if you block traffic on port 443, or fail to have TLS enabled in either your Java code or on the server itself, that will prevent you from connecting.

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.