cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client Transaction Details missing line item breakout

invoice line items are not appearing in my client's Transaction Details report. I am including them in the submission and the response includes them back. Are there flags or special syntax necessary to have them included in the Transaction Details screen (other details like invoice total, payee name and address, type of card etc are being shown). I am submitting them as (i.e. excerpt from successful submission):

&x line item=item2<|>membership_payment_fund_relief<|><|><|><|>1<|><|>5.00<|>

Should the line items be sent differently? Any suggestions?

-Thanks

rtDev
4 REPLIES 4

The transaction details API(https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#transaction-reporting-get-transaction-detai...) returns the line items if it is present in the original transaction. What is the transaction details report that you are talking about?

rahulr
Authorize.Net Developer Authorize.Net Developer
Authorize.Net Developer

The Transaction Details report of a transaction is provided by Authorize.net in their online account interface for Authorize.net users (each vendor can see the status of their Authorize.net account and all recorded transactions). I am getting the line items sent back with the response but my client wants to see the line items represented in the Transaction Details screen (it is no problem to show it as a report from their  database but they want it in Authorize.net's account screen). It probably should show up in the 'Order Information' field of the Transaction Details screen.

There is a link "Show Itemized Order Information" in the Transaction details screen. The line items will be shown when you click there.

rahulr
Authorize.Net Developer Authorize.Net Developer
Authorize.Net Developer

Thanks, that's helpful... I'll pass that on to my client.

rt