cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create customer profile thorugh bank account number and routing number in php???

hiii

Anyone tell me that how can i create custoemr profile with the bank number and routing number. i already implement with the credit card. but now i need to create it with bank account and routing number. i need only create a customer profile. not a customer payment profile.

Sorry for my English.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Hi @rahulsatani123,

A customer profile can contain one or more payment profiles (in addition to billing and shipping profiles). So, if you've already created a customer profile for a customer, you can use createCustomerPaymentProfileRequest to add a new payment profile with bank account information. If you are starting from scratch, you can create the customer profile and the payment profile at the same time with createCustomerProfileRequest.

Creating a payment profile with bank account information is just like creating it with a card. The only difference is that the <payment> element in the request contains a <bankAccount> object (and its associated parameters) instead of a <creditCard> element.

More info here: http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#customer-profiles-create-customer-payment-pr...

Aaron
All Star