cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

createCustomerProfile: E00039 - A duplicate record exists

I'm working on a module in magento where the customer subscribe for a product. When the customer first time checkouts, there's an entry for that customer. The next time if he want to subscibe for another product, the payment gateway results in error as "A duplicate record exists". How could I tackle with this problem using CIM?

Also, even the customer is already exists merchant is getting email of authorization of createCustomerProfile

faisal6621
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How could I tackle with this problem using CIM?

A duplicate record for customer profile or the payment profile?

For customer profile, what are the key you are using for the customerprofile? check that before sending it to authorize.net

For payment profile, you should have ask the customer either select from a saved payment profile or add a new one.

Also, even the customer is already exists merchant is getting email of authorization of createCustomerProfile

because it validate first before saving.

View solution in original post

RaynorC1emen7
Expert
1 REPLY 1

How could I tackle with this problem using CIM?

A duplicate record for customer profile or the payment profile?

For customer profile, what are the key you are using for the customerprofile? check that before sending it to authorize.net

For payment profile, you should have ask the customer either select from a saved payment profile or add a new one.

because it validate first before saving.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert