cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

createTransaction, CIM, Accept js and retrieving card number

I am using the create transaction API along with CIM to create a customer profile and payment profile in the same transaction as the card authorization. I would like to retrieve the last 4 digits of the credit card within this same transaction. I am also using accept js to get a token/payment nonce to create the payment profile. 

The documentation states that the card information can be retrieved, however i suspect that this is only if the card information is in the payload for the createTransaction request as i dont see it in the response of the transaction.

Is there any way to do this or would i need to make a separate call to getPaymentProfile api.

tdissi
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

The encrypted card data, including the last 4 digits of the card is returned in the initial response when using the hosted Accept.js.

It looks like:

{
  "opaqueData": {
    "dataDescriptor": "COMMON.ACCEPT.INAPP.PAYMENT",
    "dataValue": "eyJjb2RlIjoiNTBfMl8wNjAwMDUzNUE1OTkzREQ1NEM1NzY0OTgwNTZDQzY5MEVBRjY5MTU3RjBEQThEMjU2N0EyQkUwMUNBNzQ5QkY0ODRDMTgyMjRGN0IzMEE4REI2MUJDQUI1NDMxMTZCNzkwOUM3OUMwIiwidG9rZW4iOiI5NTA3OTE3MzE1NTg5OTYzOTA0NjA0IiwidiI6IjEuMSJ9"
  },
  "messages": {
    "resultCode": "Ok",
    "message": [{
      "code": "I_WC_01",
      "text": "Successful."
    }]
  },
  "encryptedCardData": {
    "cardNumber": "XXXXXXXXXXXX1111",
    "expDate": "12/22",
    "bin": "411111"