Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Accepted Solution

eCheck transactions and settlement date

Hi there,

I read already in several posts that eCheck transactions do not settle in test accounts. So far so good. What about real/production accounts? Do they settle the next day, just like credit card transactions do? Or does it take several days to settle?

Thanks,

Eddie

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author EddieLascu88CNP
‎08-21-2015 01:58 AM
Expert
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by RichardH (Administrator)
Regular Contributor

Re: eCheck transactions and settlement date

Perfect, thank you, Raynor. I guess it is irrelevant whether they settle the next day or several days after. It would be nice to know as I have been asked by my client. Can you please clarify that as well, if you know!

Also, is there a separate batch generated for eCheck transactions? I already asked this question in a separate message:

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Payment-Method-in-the-Batch-Deta...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author EddieLascu88CNP
Expert

Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by RichardH (Administrator)
Regular Contributor

Perfect, thank you, Raynor. I guess it is irrelevant whether they settle the next day or several days after. It would be nice to know as I have been asked by my client. Can you please clarify that as well, if you know!

Also, is there a separate batch generated for eCheck transactions? I already asked this question in a separate message:

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/Integration-and-Testing/Payment-Method-in-the-Batch-Deta...