cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: E00001 An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

working on getHostedPaymentPageRequest API with my sandbox account.

getting this error:

ErrorE00001An error occurred during processing. Please try again.

Here's the xml post:

<getHostedPaymentPageRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
    <merchantAuthentication>
        <name>name</name>
        <transactionKey>transactionkey</transactionKey>
    </merchantAuthentication>
    <transactionRequest>
        <transactionType>authCaptureTransaction</transactionType>
        <amount>20.00</amount>
    </transactionRequest>
    <hostedPaymentSettings>
        <setting>
            <settingName>hostedPaymentBillingAddressOptions</settingName>
            <settingValue>{"show": true, "required":true}</settingValue>
        </setting>
        <setting>
            <settingName>hostedPaymentButtonOptions</settingName>
            <settingValue>{"text": "Pay"}</settingValue>
        </setting>
        <setting>
            <settingName>hostedPaymentReturnOptions</settingName>
            <settingValue>{"url":"https://testurl.com/good","urlText":"Continue","cancelUrl":"https://testurl.com/cancel","cancelUrlTe...>
        </setting>
    </hostedPaymentSettings>
</getHostedPaymentPageRequest>

ansherina
Contributor
21 REPLIES 21

Hi @Aaron

Im using sandbox credentials.

I am getting the exact same error. My Merchant Account is currently on TEST mode (it gives me the warning in my dashboard that I'm on TEST, click here to update). I generated a Transaction Key but it giving me the exact same error.

Accept Hosted is supposedly the easiest way of integrating authorize.net this usually takes me 5 mins, but it had gone into 5 days and we are alll really frustrated. I tried live chat but found out those are for merchant support only. Can someone point us in the right direction? I can only run this using your credentials. But when I turn on production it gives me the error.

ferdie33
Contributor

Hi @ansherina,

In the "Try It" tab in our API Reference, do your credentials work for the other requests, like the Charge a Credit Card request? I'm trying to find out if it's only the token request that would give you an error.

If so, can you please let me know your sandbox login ID, and I can start digging into it on my end to see what might be different or broken on your account.

Hi @ferdie33,

You're right, it is supposed to be easy. I'm really sorry that it's not going well for your. Rest assured that whatever the problem may be, whether that's a bug on our side or a documentation issue, we'll get it fixed.

First thing to check is whether you have created the signature key as described in our documentation (In the section heading "Authorize.Net Signature Key"). You said you created a transaction key, and I'm assuming you meant signature key. But if not, I just want to double check that since the transaction key and signature key are two different things.

Hi @ansherina,

I can't remember whether we checked the signature key on your account. Can you tell me whether you have created the signature key as described in our documentation (In the section heading "Authorize.Net Signature Key"). Note: the transaction key and signature key are two different things.

Hi @Aaron,

Yes its working on Charge a Credit Card api. Please see below for my credentials and test screenshot.

API Login ID - 4h3WgK9R
Transaction Key - 64xX4Mh5w5hbN8UG

- Ansherina

Hello Aaron:

Thank you sir for replying, yes I have a signature key, its the longer charactered one as opposed to the transaction key. I'm checking the parameters in the documention but I can't find anything that requires the use of it. (Or maybe I've missed it).

Also, can I just continue replying to you in my own thread? I started downloading the sample-app on github. I've read the php file that has xml parses in it (I'm more familiar using JSON) and it should work eitherway but here I am on my fifth day giving this a shot.

Thanks!

Hi @Aaron,

Its working using my sandbox credentials now. I added the signature key in the header as what you have mentioned. Thank you very much for you help.

Regards,

Ansherina

Excellent! Thanks for the update. Sorry for the trouble.

The signature key will be created automatically in a future release if it doesn't exist, so hopefully others won't have as much trouble.

Hi @ferdie33,

I'll follow up in your thread, but you're right that nothing requires the use of the signature key. It simply has to exist in the account for us to use it for encryption on our side.

In the future, the system will auto-create the signature key if it trys to use it and finds that it's not there. However, for now, it's very confusing to people to have to go in and create it themselves.