Integration and Testing

Authorize.Net API questions and help with your payment integration.

existing devices JSON issue For Autopilot

I made an errand succession utilizing the "Autopilot for Existing Devices" wizard utilizing the orders here:

I have numerous autopilot provisioning profiles and have traded the JSON straightforwardly to my MECM organization share utilizing this order:

Get-AutopilotProfile - id {profile id} | ConvertTo-AutopilotConfigurationJSON | Out-File \\server\share\Autopilot\AutopilotConfigurationFile.json - Encoding ASCII

The TS seems to work and I can affirm that the JSON is being replicated to \windows\provisioning\autopilot\AutopilotConfigurationFile.json. Yet, when I open this record in Notepad or Notepad++, it shows that the encoding is UTF-8, not ASCII.

I have promoted my cross breed join setup profile to all gadgets and the JSON is for the half breed autopilot arrangement profile.

Re: existing devices JSON issue For Autopilot

As per the article that ishboo3002 linked to, removing the "prepare for capture" step, which syprep /generalizes the machine and removes the JSON file in doing that, and replacing with with a command step "sysprep /oobe /reboot, took care of my issue. gbwhatsapp

@usoartit wrote:

As per the article that ishboo3002 linked to, removing the "prepare for capture" step, which syprep /generalizes the machine and removes the JSON file in doing that, and replacing with with a command step "sysprep /oobe /reboot, took care of my issue. Tell Dunkin

Your article is so useful for us,thanks for sharing. Good stuff!

This could be very first-rate idea there are such quite a few ways to do this process like you could take some steerage from footwear reviews internet site right here additionally they have the same sevices that you want then why you're seeking out an app i can propose you to make a net website like this one.