cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getHostedPaymentPageRequest settings error E00013!!

I received an error when I try to send getHostedPaymentPageRequest.

Based on https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/accept_hosted.html

Request:

{
  "getHostedPaymentPageRequest": {
    "merchantAuthentication": {
      "name": "xxxx",
      "transactionKey": "xxxx"
    },
    "transactionRequest": {
      "transactionType": "authCaptureTransaction",
      "amount": "1.00",
      "profile": {
        "customerProfileId": "xxx"
      }

},
    "hostedPaymentSettings": {
      "setting": [{
        "settingName": "hostedPaymentPaymentOptions",
        "settingValue": "{\"customerProfileId\": true}"
      }]
    }
  }
}

Response:

{
    "messages": {
        "resultCode": "Error",
        "message": [
            {
                "code": "E00013",
                "text": "Failed to add Option hostedPaymentPaymentOptions \r\n                        Property 'customerProfileId' has not been defined and the schema does not allow additional properties. Line 1, position 21."
            }
        ]
    }
}

It looks like a customerProfileId is not supported in hostedPaymentPaymentOptions. Any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3
On the SVN server, ensure that the owner and group of the repository (and all subfolders) are properly set. For example, I created a repo by issuing the following from the SVN server as root: svnadmin create /path/myrepo Initially I was getting the "txn-current-lock" error from my SVN client. On the SVN server, I noticed that /path/myrepo and all of its subfolders had owner:group of root:root. To fix this, I issued the following from the SVN server: chown -R newowner:newgroup Ensure your newowner and newgroup items match the owner/group information being supplied by the SVN clients. Important to make it recursive with the -R option. This fixed the "txn-current-lock" error. Customers can fulfill their requirements easily through of https://www-myaarpmedicare.com portal
unitedhealth

First define the orderType the exact same way you did in your function, and assign it to a variable. Then instead of a custom function to create the transactionRequestType you would have a variable that serves the same purposeSo you would have something like
var order = new orderType() { invoiceNumber = paymentOrderId.ToString(), description = paymentDescription }

var transactionRequest = new transactionRequestType
{
transactionType = transactionTypeEnum.authCaptureTransaction.ToString(),
amount = amount
order = order
};

thanks

iosman

iosman002

@iosman002 wrote:

First define the orderType the exact same way you did in your function, and assign it to a variable. Then instead of a custom function to create the transactionRequestType you would have a variable that serves the same purposeSo you would have something like
var order = new orderType() { invoiceNumber = paymentOrderId.ToString(), description = paymentDescription }

var transactionRequest = new transactionRequestType
{
transactionType = fmovies putlocker huile de ricin transactionTypeEnum.authCaptureTransaction.ToString(),
amount = amount
order = order
};

thanks

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.