cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getTransactionList fails only on one specific batch

Hi,

For a particular day of record I have 3 batch files.  I have a program that uses the Authorize PHP Transaction Details SDK to download transaction information for analysis.  On one of these three batch files I always receive an error and am unable to get a transaction list. Every other batch that I try succeeds.

The error returned is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><getTransactionListResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><messages><resultCode>Error</resultCode><message><code>E00001</code><text>An error occurred during processing. Please try again.</text></message></messages></getTransactionListResponse>"

This error reproduces every single time I call the function.  I isolated down the issue to a single script that just tries to get the data and print it out.

<?php
require_once "anet_php_sdk/AuthorizeNet.php";

define("AUTHORIZENET_API_LOGIN_ID", "XXXXXXXX");
define("AUTHORIZENET_TRANSACTION_KEY", "XXXXXXXXXXXX");
define("AUTHORIZENET_SANDBOX", false);

$request = new AuthorizeNetTD;
$tran_list = $request->getTransactionList('BADBATCH');
//$tran_list = $request->getTransactionList('GOODBATCH');
var_dump($tran_list);
?>

Any help is much appreciated.

samory
5 REPLIES 5

were you able to download it from the merchant account? you might need to contact support.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

From the Authorize website I can see the batch and can get the report for it that contains the data.  I am only unable to retrieve the data from the Authorise SDK.  

I tried calling support and they said they couldn't do anything for me and directed me to the forums.  I'm hoping one of the SDK devs sees this and can help with what could be a pretty serious issue. I haven't seen this issue with any other batch so I'm pretty confident the issue isn't on my end.  

Try developer@authorize.net

Hello Samory:

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

Thanks for the heads up Richard.  

To update the thread I've emailed the developer email address but have not gotten back anything more than a general reply asking for a little more information so they can dig into the issue.