cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good practices

Hello. I have a bunch of services and some of them are state-full. So I`m looking for best practice how to test it in CI.

For example I need to run a whole services setup, test it as a black box, kill some services, test again and run those services again without losing state, and, ofc, test again.

So Is there some examples of same approach ? I know I could use bash-scrips and just call docker cmd, but i believe there are better ways. Right now I thinking about DroneCI is it able to do what I want ?

Also, I am using K6io for API testing, but may its better to use python scripts ? I use k6 because already have a few scripts for it and k6 provides easy way for testing simultaneous connections.

swingers live sex cams with popular webcam models is an exciting and thrilling experience. Whether you’re looking for a sensual and intimate connection or a wild and naughty adventure, these models have it all.

The hottest webcam models are ready to take your pleasure to the next level. From the seductive and alluring to the wild and naughty, these models offer something for everyone. With their stunning looks and sultry moves, they’ll have you begging for more.

Take a journey with the stunning and exotic Adriana Chechik. With her captivating eyes and sultry moves, she’ll have you mesmerized. Her naughty and wild side will have you begging for more. She loves to explore all your fantasies and will do whatever it takes to make them come true.

Experience the passionate and intense connection with the beautiful and tantalizing Abella Danger. Her sensual and seductive moves will have you begging for more. She loves to explore all your fantasies and will do whatever it takes to make them come true young trans live sex.

Let the wild and naughty Riley Reid take you on a journey of pleasure. With her playful and naughty moves, she’ll have you begging for more. She loves to explore all your fantasies and will do whatever it takes to make them come true.

Experience the sensual and intimate connection with the beautiful and tantalizing Mia Malkova. With her captivating eyes and seductive moves, she’ll have you mesmerized. Her naughty and wild side will have you begging for more. She loves to explore all your fantasies and will do whatever it takes to make them come true.

Let the wild and naughty Angela White take you on a journey of pleasure. With her playful and naughty moves, she’ll have you begging for more. She loves to explore all your fantasies and will do whatever it takes to make them come true.

Experience the passionate and intense connection with the beautiful and tantalizing Dani Daniels. Her sensual and seductive moves will have you begging for more. She loves to explore all your gay daddies sex cams and will do whatever it takes to make them come true.
ribobora
1 REPLY 1

Really looking forward to your test to be able to apply it in the best way 

squeaktepid