cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having trouble w/ Authorize.NET payment via e-check using "accepted hosting"

hello,

i'm having trouble w/ Authorize.NET payment via e-check using "accepted hosting".
my request settings' "hostedPaymentPaymentOptions" are set up for e-check/bank.
however, the iframe still presents w/ credit card fields and no bank fields. 

what could cause this sort of behavior?

see settings/config and ui screenshots at:
jimatsdi
5 REPLIES 5

also, i was told by Authorize.NET developer support (email) that i should reach out to "developers at iFrame".

"At this stage you need to contact the developers at iFrame to enable the eCheck option correctly using that guide. Please contact them to proceed."

jimatsdi

I believe that e-check must be configured in the merchant account for it to appear on the form.

marine2026
Trusted Contributor
our company has purchased and activated e-check in the merchant account, but it still does not appear on the form.

eCheck.Net has been activated successfully.

You may now offer the eCheck.Net payment method to your customers. If you are using the hosted payment form, the option for electronic checks is now available to your customers when they check out.

If your website or solution is not using our hosted payment form, some development work will be required to accept electronic check transactions. Please refer to our eCheck.Net Developer Guide for assistance.

there is a link to "eCheck.Net Developer Guide" (http://www.authorize.net/support/eCheck.pdf), but it results in a 404

jimatsdi

"At this stage you need to contact the developers at iFrame to enable the eCheck option correctly using that guide. Please contact them to proceed."

are developers "at iFrame" available in this forum?

this issue remains unresolved.

jimatsdi

Informative post! Kindly consider enriching it with additional details. Your sharing is greatly appreciated.

emavoow