Accepted Solution

how do i do when My application is gone after payment success?

HI, 

I work with c# sdk, and follow the sample code,

var request = new AuthorizationRequest(payInfo.CardNumber, payInfo.ExpirationMonthAndYear, payInfo.Amount, "xxx");
var gate = new Gateway(paymentSettings.ApiLogin, paymentSettings.ApiKey, false);
IGatewayResponse response = gate.Send(request);

what if I cannot write the database, even my application is gone after payment success, how do I do in Authorize.net? 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author moon_wa
‎08-21-2015 01:58 AM
Expert

Re: how do i do when My application is gone after payment success?

If is crash before you can save the transactionID, you can either

1)Login to the merchant account and check the unsettled/settled transaction by the date.

2)or do the same with the Transaction Detail API, http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/ where you can search by the date.

There are invoice#, description, PO number, etc you can use for identity fields,all the API documentation have a list of fields that is save on authorize.net

Although it can't be use in a seach on authorize.net

View solution in original post

All Replies
Expert

Can you explain what you mean by your application is gone after payment success? where did is gone to?

Any transaction that not response code 3 would be saved, just login to the merchant account to see all your settled/unsettled transactions.

http://developer.authorize.net/guides/AIM/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=4_TransResponse.htm...

Thank for you replay.

My code like this:

// step1:  pay via authorize.net

var request = new AuthorizationRequest(payInfo.CardNumber, payInfo.ExpirationMonthAndYear, payInfo.Amount, "xxx");

var gate = new Gateway(paymentSettings.ApiLogin, paymentSettings.ApiKey, false);
IGatewayResponse response = gate.Send(request);

// step 2: update order into database

order.Status = OrderStatus.AlreadyPay;

order.Save();

I mean if the step 1 is finished, but the step 2 has not running, then my server is power / or power cut, is there solution to fix it in authorize.net ? 

Hi RaynorC1emen7.

I think I know a have TransactionID in the response, and I think I can query the transaction state via TransactionID,

but what if my application is crash before i got these transactionId? is there identity field I can put into request before I send request?

Thank you.

Solution
Accepted by topic author moon_wa
‎08-21-2015 01:58 AM
Expert

If is crash before you can save the transactionID, you can either

1)Login to the merchant account and check the unsettled/settled transaction by the date.

2)or do the same with the Transaction Detail API, http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/ where you can search by the date.

There are invoice#, description, PO number, etc you can use for identity fields,all the API documentation have a list of fields that is save on authorize.net

Although it can't be use in a seach on authorize.net

Re: how do I do when My application is gone after payment success?

Thank for your reply, that's what I want, thank you.