cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am getting error when i go to charge credit card from my client sandbox client id and key

Following error come when enter particular information:-

$merchantAuthentication->setName("73ePUg6j");
$merchantAuthentication->setTransactionKey("***Q");
$response = $controller->executeWithApiResponse( \net\authorize\api\constants\ANetEnvironment::SANDBOX);

Output come:-

[code:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType\MessageAType:private] => E00007
                            [text:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\MessagesType\MessageAType:private] => User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

when i use

$response = $controller->executeWithApiResponse( \net\authorize\api\constants\ANetEnvironment::PRODUCTION);

I get output:-

[errorCode:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\TransactionResponseType\ErrorsAType\ErrorAType:private] => 34
                            [errorText:net\authorize\api\contract\v1\TransactionResponseType\ErrorsAType\ErrorAType:private] => The VITAL identification numbers are incorrect. Call Merchant Service Provider.

But when i tested my account with my key it sucesffuly charge credit card .please help me to resolve this problem.

Divakar2016
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

The error suggests a configuration problem with the merchant's production gateway. Our customer support department is open 24x7 and can assist your client and ensure their account is properly configured.

Richard

View solution in original post

thanks sir.I send your message to our client.I forward you response what i get .Thanks for solution

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

If your key works and their didn't, maybe their key is wrong?

for sandbox, you can test the key with the Authentication test

https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#authentication

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thanks for your idea.But i also check on this url  with client key same unauthorization error will come.Issue not resolves

@Divakar2016

As a reminder, our sandbox and production systems are completely separate and you cannot use credentials from one system in the other.

Richard

sound like it is a production key. and you got your answer right at the response

The VITAL identification numbers are incorrect. Call Merchant Service Provider.

what now i say to client.what i do with this info?can i say to client to talk authorize support to check is account?what when he send message authorize support say go on authorize community and search these type of issue.There is no programmer in support in authorize.net?

The error suggests a configuration problem with the merchant's production gateway. Our customer support department is open 24x7 and can assist your client and ensure their account is properly configured.

Richard

thanks sir.I send your message to our client.I forward you response what i get .Thanks for solution