cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need help

how can i get my MD5 Hash number please help i am new here . i also want to know if i can have both aim and sim together ??? if i just use simple check out do i need to use md5 hash number and my api login and my transaction keys? 

brevardcountypc
Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

i really need help with this problem

brevardcountypc
Contributor

Login to your account

Settings - Security Settings - General Security Settings - MD5-Hash.

Yes you can use any API together.

No. The simple checkout button contain a unique id that will link with your account and item.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

You can use SIM and AIM on the same site for different things, however SIM submits to an Authorize.net payment form, while AIM is used to call Authorize.net internally, so you'd probably never use them on the same page. People generally use one or the other.

@TJPride wrote:

You can use SIM and AIM on the same site for different things, however SIM submits to an Authorize.net payment form, while AIM is used to call Authorize.net internally, so you'd probably never use them on the same page. People generally use one or the other.

ok did you get my private message i sent you ??

The PM marker doesn't really stand out, so I didn't notice until you posted. I sent you back a reply.

@TJPride wrote:

The PM marker doesn't really stand out, so I didn't notice until you posted. I sent you back a reply.

i pm you back

TJPride i private message you back