cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

iOS Accept SDK Integration Issue

Trying to integrate the Swift Accept SDK, and I'm getting an error when i'm installing the iOS Accept SDK. It's telling me that it is using the 3.0 swift version and I'm using 3.2 (which is the latest release). Is there any timeline on when this will be updated?

Also concerned that the SDK isn't being regularly maintained, and was wondering if there is a roadmap for this or if it will be maintained going forward.

Thank you.

kylehorn
12 REPLIES 12

Is there any update on this?

Trying to test new integration but this is making it difficult.

kylehorn

Hello @kylehorn

I would recommend opening an issue on GitHub directly, the development team responsible will be notified directly.

Richard

There are multiple issues opened already for this issue, along with many others that haven't been resolved. I called support who referred me to here. If you can escalate this issue that would be a huge appreciation.

Hello @kylehorn

A new release on GitHub is now available that may solve your issue.  Please take a look and let us know.

Richard

I see the release on Github now, but it still doesn't bring it up to date with the latest version of swift, so I still am experiencing the issue.

It would need to support at least 3.2 and possibly 4.

I'm concerned with how much of an issue this is, with adopting it for our project.

@kylehorn

I've escalated this to our API product manager and hope to get a response soon.

Richard

Thank you.

I"m also getting an error when I manually build the framework and include it, when I upload to the app store. There are multiple issues open on Github regarding this as well.

Hi @kylehorn

The SDK has been built against Swift 4.0 now. If you have any further problems, please raise them here or at GitHub and we'll see that they're fixed.

This appears to be an issue again with the Accept SDK iOS.  Swift is now 4.1 and the Authorize.net build is still at 4.0.  Several developers have noted this on Github MONTHS ago.  I'm concerned that maintenance of the SDK is going to be an issue.