cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App, do I need to register all devices?

I have a client that uses Authorize.net for ordering on their website.  I am developing an app for them that will allow their users to make outfits on their mobile device and then order the clothes right from the app.  In all the research I have done it looks like you need to register all mobile devices to use Authorize.net.  This would never be able to happen since they have users all over the world.  Is there a way to work around this?  I read a question that said I would need to register all devices, but my client already has an account.  I was hoping there was a way around this.  Does anyone have any advice? Thanks for looking and taking the time.  I just hope I can integrate Authorize.net into the app.  

Douglas1970
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Douglas1970,

From your description, you are trying to enable your application to support in-application purchases.   Unfortunately, this is not possible using our API.  Instead, you might consider building a mobile website and framing that within your application to complete the purchase.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
27 REPLIES 27

Hello Douglas1970,

From your description, you are trying to enable your application to support in-application purchases.   Unfortunately, this is not possible using our API.  Instead, you might consider building a mobile website and framing that within your application to complete the purchase.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
RichardH,

Thanks so much for the reply. I was worried about that! Will definitely look into the mobile website thing.

Hello, I propose https://androidrub.com is a website that provides all Mod Apk games & apps for free on your Android.

Thomas

We bring to you exclusive women's prêt, resort and couture lines along with jewelry, bags, shoes and other accessories from all across the world.

To read moe about - https://www.storyofindia.in/

STORYOFINDIA

Thank you. This is what I'm looking for

In my opinion, I don't think so. You don't need to register all devices 

jessicabrown

To be able to set these songs as free ringtones for your phone you can download and install them at sonnerie with lots of good songs and completely free for you to choose freely.

KellyCollins

During hard working hours, you can use sonidos mp3 gratis to listen to entertaining music.

PattyJenkins

Yes, according to my knowledge you should register on all devices or make your site on mobile. For further information, you can check here