cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

iOS integration problem.

Hi,

I am new to Authorize.net integration with iOS.

I have, each time when I try to do a transaction with my application on live env. it gives me E00007 i.e. "User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values. The name and/or transanction key is invalid."

I have created new Transaction Key and using it in my mobile app and also set the "Customer Information Manager" on the authorize.net also.

My test transactions were successful.

My code follows:

MobileDeviceLoginRequest *mobileDeviceLoginRequest = [MobileDeviceLoginRequest mobileDeviceLoginRequest];
        mobileDeviceLoginRequest.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.name = @"XXXXXX";;
        mobileDeviceLoginRequest.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.password = @"XXXXXXXXXXXX";
        mobileDeviceLoginRequest.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.mobileDeviceId =
        [[[UIDevice currentDevice] uniqueIdentifier] stringByReplacingOccurrencesOfString:@"-" withString:@"_"];

// Set up an AuthNet instance.
        [AuthNet authNetWithEnvironment:ENV_LIVE];

AuthNet *an = [AuthNet getInstance];
        [an setDelegate:self];

// Process a mobile device login request.
        [an mobileDeviceLoginRequest:mobileDeviceLoginRequest];

CreateTransactionRequest *request = [CreateTransactionRequest createTransactionRequest];
    request.transactionRequest = requestType;
    request.transactionType = AUTH_CAPTURE;
    request.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.mobileDeviceId =
    [[[UIDevice currentDevice] uniqueIdentifier]stringByReplacingOccurrencesOfString:@"-" withString:@"_"];
    request.anetApiRequest.merchantAuthentication.sessionToken = mAuthorizeNetsessionToken;
    [an purchaseWithRequest:request];

Any help?

jaypatel04
1 REPLY 1

You might using test account loginID/TransactionKey to the production server or production loginID/TransactionKey to the test server. Check the url to make sure it using the right one.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert