cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inperson-sdk-ios 3.0.5 background quickchip stopped working for me

I'm trying to upgrade to inperson-sdk-ios 3.0.5 (from 3.0.2). I dropped the framework over top the existing one in my project. And the call to 

readQuickChipCardDataWithPredeterminedAmount no longer calls it's progress update block, and swiping a card doesn't fire the completion callback.

I'm using the the swipe only terminal mode with the audio connection mode (you're not selling a BT device yet).

The logs still output these two lines but nothing after it:

2018-07-31 14:47:00.365631-0400 HeimdallBeta[682:471689] [] <<<< AVOutputDeviceDiscoverySession (FigRouteDiscoverer) >>>> -[AVFigRouteDiscovererOutputDeviceDiscoverySessionImpl outputDeviceDiscoverySessionDidChangeDiscoveryMode:]: Setting device discovery mode to DiscoveryMode_None (client: HeimdallBeta)

2018-07-31 14:47:00.480052-0400 HeimdallBeta[682:471689] [] <<<< AVOutputDeviceDiscoverySession (FigRouteDiscoverer) >>>> -[AVFigRouteDiscovererOutputDeviceDiscoverySessionImpl outputDeviceDiscoverySessionDidChangeDiscoveryMode:]: Setting device discovery mode to DiscoveryMode_Presence (client: HeimdallBeta)

knightcode
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

Hello @knightcode 

Would you be able to share your thoughts on my queries in

With regards,
Niranjanadevi R S
niranjanadrs