cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java sdk getHostedProfilePage method

Hello there. I am just getting started on the integration of authorize.net gateway using java sdk. Does anyone know whick class in the sdk contains the method getHostedProfilePage? I am trying to utilize the hosted CIM feature but cannot find this method that is referenced in the documentation.

I appreciate any kind of help you can provide me on this. Thank you.

yanabi19
5 REPLIES 5

The hosted CIM option was only released within the past few weeks and is not yet available in our SDKs.  We are working to add this to the next update to the SDKs, but I am not able to provide you a timeline for when that update will occur.  For the moment, the best way to implement the hosted profile page is to review the samples available in our news and announcements section.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi, 

We are evaluating authorized.net to provide CIM and ARB  capability for our website. I downloaded the CIM java sdk from http://developer.authorize.net/downloads/samplecode/ today. I still can't find the getHostedProfilePage method. Is this method available somewhere now?

Thanks,

Shirley

Hi Shirley,

The hosted CIM option is not currently available in the SDKs. You can use it though by checking out the appropriate section of the CIM guides, which can be found here. We're hoping to get hosted CIM built into the SDKs in an upcoming release.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager

Any update on this?  Can hosted CIM be accessed through a Java api yet?

John

Hey JohnBoy,

No update yet. Right now, hosted CIM is still not available in the SDKs. You need to use the API to implement it.

Thanks,

Michelle

Developer Community Manager