cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live mode of CIM integration

Hello,

I have implemented the authorize.net payment gateway in our application. It is working fine in test mode. I got some credit card no to test. we are able to make successfull transaction by providing credit card number and its expiry date.

My question is now i want to live my application so what changes i have to do to make it live. next in my test mode the user becomes authenticated only by entering thier credit card number and expiry date, now i want to know how we could be it in live mode as in live mode at least following things should be essential to validate credit card

Credit card number

CVV

transaction password

I jast want to be confirm and will be better if anyone could explain how i will achieve this that user must have to enter these things to validate. what i will do in my application so that user will not be authenticated for transaction by providing only credit card number and its expiry date,

please guide me and suggest me what i should do ASAP

rajeshjha153
3 REPLIES 3

change to use the production url

transaction password? not sure what that is

which api? if sim, dpm you can use the merchant account settings, payment form, form fields.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

We are just looking to get more information when user perform transaction to make it secure. recently we are using the CIM Method to perform transaction, and it is just taking credit card number and expiry date to validate authentication.

we have created a custom page in our application to enter the credit card number we are not redirecting it to your payment site. we are just using the method 

ApiUtilities.Service.CreateCustomerProfileTransaction

how do we make CVV mandatory and is there any option to enter one time password for each transaction.

It is just your custom page that take credit card info, can't you just check if the user input the CCV?

still don't understand what this one time password support to do?