cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

merchant account

I am in the process of setting up an LLC in the US which will be providing my IT support clients based in India with merchant accounts as platforms for Internet merchant services along with third party payment gateway services. Would authorize.net be able to integrate my IT support clients' websites in India with their merchant accounts in the US under my LLC. Would US banks allow me to do accept third party payments under my LLC's merchant accounts. I would appreciate a quick response. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Nick

narenders22
3 REPLIES 3

Not sure what your question is, exactly. Authorize.net would probably support transactions run through your LLC, since Authorize.net supports United States, Canada, UK, and Europe. I don't believe it supports rupees, however, and support of merchant accounts would depend on which merchant services provider you're using. For something like this, you should probably call Authorize.net and/or Cybersource (their parent company, which also provides international merchant services) for more information.

http://www.authorize.net/international/

TJPride
Expert

bro my question was that I want to provide IT technical support companies in India with good third party payment gateway services like authorize.net which they can't use here considering they are registered in India and not the US/Canada. They are currently using local banks' payment gateways which only lets them take visa or mastercard, not amex, jcb, diners or discover therefore losing out on sales at times. So, I thought I should start a company with a local US resident friend of mine in the US (an LLC) to help provide IT companies in India with merchant accounts and access to good payment gateways like authorize.net. Since authorze.net provides both merchant accounts and payment gateway services, will it allow my IT clients in India to perform their transactions under my company's merchant accounts, in other words will authorize.net allow my merchant account to act as a platform for taking in third party payments? Will they be able to connect my company's merchant accounts to my client's websites in India? My company will charge these IT companies a specific percentage for providing these services. These services bring these Indian tech support companies which are huge in numbers under the US/Canadian jusrisdiction thus helping prevent fraud.

You can easily collect money for transactions for all the different companies, but to get the money into separate bank accounts, you need to either do money transfers on your end (look into ACH transfers at your US bank), or have a separate Authorize.net account for each bank account you want the money to end up in.