cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help to add in a php code for my osCommerce

need help to add in a php code for my osCommerce  code to make it active so i can see Authorize and Capture how do i edit that ????

brevardcountypc
Contributor
11 REPLIES 11

under my admin when i am trying to setup aim with oscommerce admin interface with the payment area i only see cature or authorize only ? please help

brevardcountypc
Contributor

is this where i should add authorize and capture option ?

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Method', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_TRANSACTION_METHOD', 'Authorization', 'The processing method to use for each transaction.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Authorization\', \'Capture\'), ', now())");

'x_type' => ((MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_TRANSACTION_METHOD == 'Capture') ? 'AUTH_CAPTURE' : 'AUTH_ONLY'),

if anyone knows please message me please

Have you tried posting in the osCommerce forums? They have an area specifically for discussion of implementing Authorize.net with osCommerce. I'm afraid support of osCommerce is a bit beyond the scope of the Authorize.net developer forum.

http://forums.oscommerce.com/forum/56-authorizenet/

@TJPride wrote:

Have you tried posting in the osCommerce forums? They have an area specifically for discussion of implementing Authorize.net with osCommerce. I'm afraid support of osCommerce is a bit beyond the scope of the Authorize.net developer forum.

http://forums.oscommerce.com/forum/56-authorizenet/

i already did post it there too no help yet :(

Guess all you can do is wait then.

@TJPride wrote:

Guess all you can do is wait then.

right but i already been waiting for like 4 days now and nothing and no susport . :(

Well, as I said before, it's not Authorize.net's responsibility to support third-party software. And you're probably using osCommerce for free, so there's not really any motivation for them to help either.