cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

osCommerce and Recursive Billing

Hi,

We are looking to allow split payments for some of our products (for example, $600.00 broken into $50 per month for 12 months). We currently use osCommerce, and I don't see any option to do such thing. I understand this is probably a more suitable topic in an osCommerce forum, but I am sure many of you have had this problem before, and I'd like to know how to implement this.

Thanks.

tonyswu
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Depends. If it has to be integrated into your osCommerce cart, then this is definitely not the right place. If it can be separate from the cart, then implementation isn't that difficult - an initial payment using AIM, followed by 11 ARB (Automated Recurring Billing) subscription payments. Or use CIM (Customer Information Manager) to store a payment profile, and then use an automated process to check every day for payments due and then trigger any monthly payments.

View solution in original post

TJPride
Expert
2 REPLIES 2

Depends. If it has to be integrated into your osCommerce cart, then this is definitely not the right place. If it can be separate from the cart, then implementation isn't that difficult - an initial payment using AIM, followed by 11 ARB (Automated Recurring Billing) subscription payments. Or use CIM (Customer Information Manager) to store a payment profile, and then use an automated process to check every day for payments due and then trigger any monthly payments.

TJPride
Expert

Thanks very much for your reply. I did some digging on my own over the weekend, and I came to the same conclusion. I am now implementing code to do an initial payment through AIM, and doing 11 ARB separately.

Thanks again.