cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with profileTransPriorAuthCapture

Hi , 

I tried  to send  profileTransPriorAuthCapture transaction and i got an Error , what the problem here ??

The Request :

'<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
                          <createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
                              <merchantAuthentication>
                                  <name>LOGIN</name>
                                  <transactionKey>KEY</transactionKey>
                              </merchantAuthentication>
                              <transaction>
                                  <profileTransPriorAuthCapture>
                                      <amount>462.25</amount><customerProfileId>28585162</customerProfileId>
                                      <customerPaymentProfileId>25952183</customerPaymentProfileId><transId>2219962500</transId> </profileTransPriorAuthCapture>
                              </transaction>
                              <extraOptions><![CDATA[x_duplicate_window=0&x_allow_partial_auth=TRUE]]></extraOptions>
                          </createCustomerProfileTransactionRequest>'

the Response :

'<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><createCustomerProfileTransactionResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd"><messages><resultCode>Error</resultCode><message><code>E00027</code><text>The transaction cannot be found.</text></message></messages><directResponse>3,2,16,The transaction cannot be found.,,P,0,,,462.25,CC,prior_auth_capture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0871D71A5FB87B2E6FC7BD90FFB8DA75,,,,,,,,,,,,,,American Express,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,</directResponse></createCustomerProfileTransactionResponse>'

Thanks .

mahmood00
7 REPLIES 7

the error said the transactionID can not be found. can you find it in the merchant account website?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Yes of course !!

are you running that in testmode? e00027 said it error on testmode. Also is this one of your partial transaction test?

no , it's in livemode , and yes it's one of my partial transaction 

here i'm trying to make transaction for my prior partial transaction .

I think you might need to use AIM to profileTransPriorAuthCapture and split tender/partial transaction

and pass in the split tender ID instead of the transactionID.

You ought to additionally evaluation our API nice practices. Depending for your platform, tools and offerings, you may need to upgrade courses link a number of all your systems to assist TLS 1.2.

tuopoir33

iu