cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

"Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found." - After Creation

This is my current process (as you can see all the logs here: https://gist.github.com/dancameron/5c312a502286f6949459

1. Create customer profile
  2. Create address id.
  3. Create Payment Profile.
  4. Read validation response from payment profile and complete the checkout.

At some point later, possibly immediately I need to run an authcapture against the IDs I received above. You can see this in the logs around line #279. I'm sending the correct IDs (customer, address and payment) but there's an error:

Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found.

Obviously that error is inaccurate since the profile id and payment id were just created and sent correctly to the API.

More importantly this issue only arises when on a live account. If I perform the same exact API calls against a developer account the error is not given and the callbacks are successful.

sproutventure
3 REPLIES 3

Login into the merchant account to see if the information(profile and payment id) is correct.

Another thing I could think of it that the createtransaction is sending to the wrong URL.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

The profile ID's match, so the only possible explanation is you're sending them to a system that doesn't recognize them. My guess is you're sending the actual charge to the production server, after creating the profiles on the test server. Where's your code?

TJPride
Expert

Hi,

I have also used authorize.net CIM in my magento 2. When I use sanbox mode it is working fine. Customer Order, transaction is created successfully. But when I change sandbox mode to the production mode then it is not working. I got the "Customer Profile ID or Customer Payment Profile ID not found". I have checked the API request everything is correct. I have update my live login ID and transaction key. but got this error again-2. Let me know if I am forgot anything. I am also using multisore view is that create any issue, because I have found some where in the blog and they mentioned there that it will crete issue when you have multiple store in magento. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Anant Thakur

anant1987