All Star

Re: sandbox webhook issues

@jessequinn2019

You set up your web app and run transactions using your sandbox credentials. You run transactions just as a customer would. Your transactions will trigger webhook events and a webhook will be sent for each. So set up your sandbox interface fraud settings how you want, and then deliberately run transactions that get flagged.
Highlighted

Each webhook sent by the Dwolla API contains an Event with _links to: the associated resource, account associated with the event, and the customer associated with the event (if applicable). It is important to note that a single API request can trigger multiple webhooks to be fired DGCustomerFirst

I've been able to verify your experience using cURL (Validation-Token) and a Create Subscription API call (error). I've also replicated all your response headers on my own test server which doesn't have the issue Login UPSers

When you create a webhook handler, it listens for specific events, then takes action whenever those events get sent to the endpoint. Technically, a webhook handler is just a script in a server-side language, like Ruby or PHP, that handles any events you specify in the Dashboard liteblue

Hello, I've been using the paypal node SDK to create paypal payments through creditcard my problem is that this transactions are not showing on webhook sandbox console, even when payment have been successfully approved prepaidgiftbalance