cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sometimes response not getting from authorize.net

Hello All,

Please help. It is a very serious issue we are facing sometimes.

We are not getting response (success or failed) from athorize.net payment api ($post_url = "https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll";) . Not getting the idea why it happening. Please help. It is very serious issue now. We are saving the data in our database if it success or failed. But in sometime client payment get successful and we are getting email from authorize.net but the data not saving in our database. This is becasue we are not getting any response back from athorize.net.

It is not happening every time. But sometime it is happning. 

Please , please help.

Thanks,

Vipin

vtriovipin
2 REPLIES 2

Hello vtriovipin;

Is this still a problem for you?  Do you have any additional details to help others troubleshoot your issue?

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if anyone else from the community is able to respond with any comments. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your reply. I don't have any additional information. Only thing is I am not getting any response back. Not everytime. One or two out of 15 orders like that. I am not getting the idea. I have subscribed email option.

Thanks,

Vipin