cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

timeout error is occuring and order is not getting placed on my oscommerce store

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

I am getting above error when customer clicks on pay now button. This is occuring due to incorrect configuration in setup. Could you help me with the correct configuration of my oscommerce store so that customers could place orders

test43
1 REPLY 1
@test43

Few questions-

Has your store worked in the past, or have you just now started and have gotten this error from the beginning? If it worked before, how did you get notified of successful transactions? Has your email address changed? My clients all get emails from authorize.

I will lookout for your answer. I answer questions here while waiting at restaurants or other places, so look for me again in the next couple of days or later tonight. If you answer fast enough I’ve got some additional waiting to do today in an hour or so.

Another potentially helpful piece of info is what method does your store use? Do you use SIM/DPM/AIM? Or is it the new API, Accept Suite, etc.? If your CMS integrates with authorize it will use some sort of authorize product.
Renaissance
All Star