cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transHashSHA2 is not in your API documentation

Your Transaction Hash Upgrade Guide says "When you receive a transaction response from Authorize.Net, it includes the transHashSHA2 element," but I'm not finding that element anywhere in your API reference document at https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions

In light of the fact that you are forcing people to implement this feature by the end of the month, is there a good reason why the "transHashSHA2" element is not even mentioned in your API reference document?  How are people supposed to implement a change to your API that is not properly documented?   The Transaction Hash Upgrade Guide is not sufficient.

karenb
Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @karenb

Thanks for your post . We are in process of updating the API reference for this  new field . 

You can find the xsd for the details on this field 

https://api.authorize.net/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd

<xs:element name="transHashSha2" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>

Thanks

Anurag

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net
Anurag
Moderator Moderator

Hi Anurag ,

What about the wordpress users there are no reference code or any suggestions mentioned on transaction hash upgrade guide.

Kindly suggest me for the wordpress platform how can I migrate from md5 to SHA-512 based transhashsha2.

Thanks,

shubham

Hi @Anurag ,

when can I expect reply on the same didn't get any suggestions yet .

You are in the process of updating the API AFTER you release this email about removing a feature and requiring a code change. That should have been done before!

Hi @lightwave365 ,

I didn't get you I am looking for the suggestions from your end that what about the wordpress users

how can we migrate the MD5 HASH to SHA-256 based transHashSHA2 I'm using the

Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin for the API Integration .

I was talking about the idiot developers at AuthorizeNet who had zero preparation for this that lead to all of us scrambling on these forums, not you.