cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transHashSha2 is not in the API transaction response

Hi,

I received the notification about transHash being replaced by transHashSha2. I updated to the latest SDK (1.9.9) but I still don't get a value in the transHashSha2 field. I am calling 

CreateTransactionRequest

against the sandbox and the transaction response contains a value for transHash but the transHashSha2 field value is an empty string. I have double checked and I already have generated a signature key in the sandbox. What am I missing? 

blackwood821
Contributor
12 REPLIES 12
Ok in your above post I believe you said you were calling createTransactionRequest. Did I miss something?
Oops, I meant createTransactionRequest. I was looking at the API docs to verify that it was documented to be included in the response and accidentally copied the response name.
Yeah that is strange. I am not sure what it would be. You created your signature key from the same place you created your transaction key, correct? You answered the question with Simon? I am sure you did because you would be getting back a null value rather than an empty string. You would have a transaction key, login, signature key, and (if you use accept.js) a public client key. So 4 api credentials total. A consolation prize if you can’t figure this out is that the modern integration methods don’t get as much benefit from this as the old ones. You can do without it, I think.